User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hmmm, good question.
    I think it does depend on who it is.
    I don't think the Tower peeps will be black and white enough to simply execute the murderer, but perhaps reconciliation will be the way forward?
    If they get to Fort Irwin, it could be classed as a clean slate I guess.
    Although I don't think our friends in the tower will necessarily have to make the choice (the killer will, in a final act of redemption, sacrifice themselves so that the rest can get away to Fort Irwin)

Personally, I think I would hesitate to reciprocate with another murder. Again I guess it depends on who it is.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    mm r u a robot?

I think if they will find a mole they will kick him/her out of the tower. Or keep as prisoner. I don't believe they will kill, it's way too inhuman for the Tower team. The Colony and the Mallers would've but not the Tower.
    I cannot be a robot, although thinking about it now, the tower wouldn't ever just murder someone. I do believe the rat will have his ass handed to him however, and be left at the tower when the rest of the group leaves for Fort Irwin. Then again, it also depends on who it is.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, murder for murder is rough. Even when someone is put to death in the US, the cause of death is listed as homocide.

"Lurker"

Status
    Ok, before I listen, I'm considering the possibility of Kelly being the shooter. She was a lawyer- it's a good chance that she knew some of the inmates from Eastern Bay.
    Also, she had a more "personal" discussion with Pippin while on guard duty shortly before the incident happened- maybe she called BS, and realized Pippin was a plant and that he had to go.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Exactly Pudgy223, my money is also on Kelly. I think that there have been way too many red herring distracting us from the simplest solution: Kelly was the rat and shot Pippin to conceal that fact. Although AdrianHD brought up a lot of good points in making his case for Riley, I can't think what Riley's motivation would possibly have been. Kelly was very opposed to Michael in the beginning and had plenty of reason to seek a means of disposing of him as a leader. I hadn't thought of how her profession would have given her a connection to Eastern Bay but it does make her a very good liar which is why she's stayed undiscovered for so long. But after Tommy died, Kelly changed her loyalties and joined the Tower.
    Remember, we still don't know where Kelly went while Michael and Pegs were on the yacht in Chapter 16. I believe that was when she contacted the Mallers, possibly informing them that she was done working with them and giving reason for them to have sent Pippin shortly thereafter.

As for this thread, I am less concerned with what happens to the real rat (Kelly) and what's going to happen to Louis when everyone thinks he's the shooter. I can see Tanya attacking at him for scaring Hope, possibly even killing him (maybe with something like poison). We all know from the beginning of this season how Michael handles guilt and if something bad were to happen to Louis because of his plan it would help spur things forward.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think Pippin was allowed to escape unknowingly to show the rat that the mallers know who he/she is and that they better get back in touch. Because Sctrach said drop Pippin off and that the rat hadn't been in touch in a while. I also think Steven is been set up by Casey to be the obvious choice for the Tower to think he is the rat and kill him and in a conversation between Scratch and Dry in the season finally it will be revealed the real rat has been in touch.

"Lurker"

Status
    i don't think it was Kelly because she had been talking with pippin a lot. If she entered the room why would pippin suddenly get scared and start pleading if they were friendly. I think Reilly is the rat because (I may be remembering wrong) she was nowhere at the party right before the war. Time for her to contact the Mallers.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    This is such a tricky question...first of all, I always thought it was Steven who was the rat. But the more I think about it, it's like he's "obvious." Too obvious. He's an ass, but maybe not the rat.

Riley has been a sort of loose cannon lately, in fact, I was wondering what the hell happened to her because for awhile we didn't hear from her or of her. So she's developed a drinking problem, stemming from her guilt about not being there for Lizzy, or clever distraction from her true purpose?

I kind of hate to think that Riley is the rat, only because she's been with us from the beginning...she's one of my favorite characters, actually. Sooo...if Riley is the rat, then there's a possibility that now she'll off Kalani because he's the pilot that will bring them to safety...and their safety isn't what concerns the Mallers, it's their ultimate enslavement or demise.

But deep down, I don't think or want it to be Riley...but it would be an interesting twist in the story if that's the case.

"Lurker"

Status
    It's does seem obvious that Steven is being set up to be the killer, but there is evidence:
    1. He refused to do guard duty, as if he was the only on in there with Pippin they would know it was him/he was involved.
    2. He has been causing a lot of trouble in the tower, possibly trying to splinter it into separate factions (The Burt/Lizzy thing).
    Also, its obviously much easier to kill him off than Riley, but i'm very interested to see what happens with this situation. I hope it is resolved in a helicopter and the rat is dropped to a horde of zombies, but that seems unlikely.... Unless Burt does it.

"Lurker"

Status
    I see many people guessing Riley is the rat and of course their claims make sense. Soon it will all be clear who the rat and the shooter is. But as of the progress in the story now if i were a character i would be very hesitant to be alone with anyone in the tower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12