User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Puck was starting to grow on me last season. His lines in the Season 3 finale and then in the Season 4 opener were great.

Long live the Puck!!!
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Yes! Lol! Puck's "I can't hear you..." quote made me laugh so hard! I really hope we get to learn more about him/his back story.
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Strangely, I found myself really liking Pegs. I’m very surprised about this because typically, she would have been the last character I’d like and our personalities are complete opposites. But she kept proving me wrong and I think she’s great.

Her utter refusal to kill people—which rubbed me the wrong way at first—is something amazing, when you think about it. I wouldn’t even hesitate when faced with that, and so would most of the other characters or people…but not her. It’s different and interesting. Now that I realize it, It actually showed an atypical and unexpected kind of confidence? strength? That strength to hold on to your principles no matter what—even when others think it’s illogical or silly. That self- belief…is really something. Isn’t believing in yourself one of the most important things? I find myself amazed at her for that. She’s not at all like the others who are outwardly mature or funny or dependable instead, you have to look carefully for the depth…but I love a challenge and sometimes I love being proven wrong.

I can see what Michael sees in her. Even if she does have her moments. I can’t wait to see how they will develop her character more. I hope they show other sides of her. They say she’s kind hearted. And she is. But sometimes it isn’t much evident to someone other than Michael. Also I have a bad feeling that they will kill her character. I hope not. Not such a great character. I love the Megs thing. They have great chemistry. But this is not a pairing discussion.

I like Michael too. Now THAT’s how you make a protagonist.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Yes! Lol! Puck's "I can't hear you..." quote made me laugh so hard! I really hope we get to learn more about him/his back story.
    Ever since I heard that, I made it my signature quote

"Lurker"

Status
    Burt is awesome....enough said

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Kimmet, cause he's crazy.
    Scratch, cause she's crazy.
    Bill, cause he's crazy.
    Ink, cause he's creepy.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by xxmist04 View Post
    Strangely, I found myself really liking Pegs. I’m very surprised about this because typically, she would have been the last character I’d like and our personalities are complete opposites. But she kept proving me wrong and I think she’s great.

Her utter refusal to kill people—which rubbed me the wrong way at first—is something amazing, when you think about it. I wouldn’t even hesitate when faced with that, and so would most of the other characters or people…but not her. It’s different and interesting. Now that I realize it, It actually showed an atypical and unexpected kind of confidence? strength? That strength to hold on to your principles no matter what—even when others think it’s illogical or silly. That self- belief…is really something. Isn’t believing in yourself one of the most important things? I find myself amazed at her for that. She’s not at all like the others who are outwardly mature or funny or dependable instead, you have to look carefully for the depth…but I love a challenge and sometimes I love being proven wrong.

I can see what Michael sees in her. Even if she does have her moments. I can’t wait to see how they will develop her character more. I hope they show other sides of her. They say she’s kind hearted. And she is. But sometimes it isn’t much evident to someone other than Michael. Also I have a bad feeling that they will kill her character. I hope not. Not such a great character. I love the Megs thing. They have great chemistry. But this is not a pairing discussion.

I like Michael too. Now THAT’s how you make a protagonist.
    Her cooking skills leave a lot to be desired, but she's OK in my book regardless.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I think Lizzy has loads of potential. I felt really let down that her skills as a therapist were never utilized while held captive by the Mallers. You would think she would have tried some sort of Psychological Warfare or something. Oh well...

Faves are Scratch and Burt, easily the biggest bad asses in the story

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Gamertag: RH12000
    My favourite characters are Michael & only recently Victor. I like Michael because I've always been a sucker for the leader haha. A clear example of this is that my favourite character in The Walking Dead is Rick. So I'm just a sucker for the leaders ;p.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

I have to say my favorite is crazy skittles. He's almost ingenuous! Whenever he appears and he does those things and such, he's so awesome! He's one of the few characters/people I haven't wanted to smack a few times.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516