User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Theory on Samantha and The Tatto'd zombie.

I have a theory on how the tattoo'd colored zombie got into the Tower and killed Paul.

Basically, I'm saying its Samantha who is also behind this.

So it starts with Datu being captured and thrown into the room with Samantha and Kalani. They start talking, and Samantha finds out Datu is from a tower, and how he is recording everything in his journal. Then she starts working Datu, and gets a hold of his journal, reading ALL of the notes on the Tower like the security and where its located and how many people. She is then chosen to be eaten next, even though there is a fat juicy Kalani in the corner, the zombies go for Samantha.

As she gets dragged out, yelling at Datu to NOT look at the window she is then brought to the Tattoo'd zombie. Datu passes out so he might of not seen anything. Samantha was screaming "Please Don't" and such, even though earlier she was all out ready to die and already accepted it. So that could all have been fake and then Samantha communicated with the talking zombie telling it all the information she got out of Datu about the Tower. So then this is how the zombie reached the Tower before Michael and the gang.

Another thing is, Samantha was just in one episode, funny how her daughter randomly appears in the story, there must be some connection, Samantha is still alive and will make another appearance.

That is my theory on Samantha.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
    I have a theory on how the tattoo'd colored zombie got into the Tower and killed Paul.

So it starts with Datu being captured and thrown into the room with Samantha and Kalani. They start talking, and Samantha finds out Datu is from a tower, and how he is recording everything in his journal. Then she starts working Datu, and gets a hold of his journal, reading ALL of the notes on the Tower like the security and where its located and how many people. She is then chosen to be eaten next, even though there is a fat juicy Kalani in the corner, the zombies go for Samantha.

As she gets dragged out, yelling at Datu to NOT look at the window she is then brought to the Tattoo'd zombie. Datu passes out so he might of not seen anything. Samantha was screaming "Please Don't" and such, even though earlier she was all out ready to die and already accepted it. So that could all have been fake and then Samantha communicated with the talking zombie telling it all the information she got out of Datu about the Tower. So then this is how the zombie reached the Tower before Michael and the gang.

Another thing is, Samantha was just in one episode, funny how her daughter randomly appears in the story, there must be some connection, Samantha is still alive and will make another appearance.

Interesting theory, but I have to disagree completely.

There are already a couple of threads dealing with Kalani in general and in those are some comments on wasn't chosen (and generally how everyone think he's a tool bag). Theories range from he looked dead, was/is sick, he potentially has diabetes and thus smells differently than normal human targets (I think that one was on the We're Not Dead podcast), and a few others. If you look around, you'll find more than enough people on here who are displeased by Samantha being chosen over Kalani.

She tells Datu not to look because in the short time they were together, they fell in love. If I knew what was about to happen to me, and was helpless to stop it, I'd tell someone I loved not to watch either. And if you listen around the 5:00 minute mark of 10-3 (after Datu destroys the straggling Zombie's skull) you hear him walk over to the window and you can specifically hear his hands streaking down the window as he watches Samantha die. He tells himself to look away, but you hear more streaking as he "claws" at the window. You then hear him collapse after[ Samantha has stopped screaming. I will grant for the purposes of debate, that the sound effects can be interpreted a number of different ways so he could have slowly crumpled into a heap and turned away before the death blow and that's the final bit of "window streak" you hear before Samantha is killed. I just think Datu used to believe everything would turn out ok (being the hopeless optimist), so he wanted to see Angel and Riley save her.

Samantha's note in Datu's journal (around 17:00 of 10-3) says Datu has given her hope (a beautiful piece of irony), hence why she fought so hard to not be killed in the center of the rink.

In another thread about the tattooed zombie, I reasoned out how fast Ink is capable of running. In his escape from the Tower, he ran 89.4 miles per hour. If we assume Zombies don't get tired (as we've seen they don't stop running after people they are chasing despite their prey being in cars) it's safe to reason Ink was able to beat the Tower rescuers back to the Tower with very little effort. And the reason he would know where to go is he could have tracked Burt, and Lizzy or Saul after their collective venture out in L.A. That's the previous contact Ink had with the Tower.

I think if we ever see Samantha again, it's going to be in Zombie form.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post

hahah sorry buddy, but i think nikvoodoo nailed u on this one, but interesting theory none the less, i havent heard anything like this before. and i'd totally be cool with samantha being a bad guy, i didnt rly like her all that much to begin with
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Agreed on the originality. I've never heard anyone pose this before. And you have got my brain churning about something else now involving Kalani. But I'm too tired to relisten to Purgatory right now

"Smart One"

Status
    I agree with these guys, I don't think Sam was a bad girl. Good thinking outside the box though.

We don't know for SURE what the Tattoo'd Zombie did with her do we? Only that she said something about the zombies "playing" with their victims, and the blood stains in the pit. I assume it wasn't a pillow fight.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Yeah I guess you guys are right.

Hmm, still wondering why they bring people to the arena for that ritual. Keep certain people alive, and kill others, but eventually dragged the bodies to that big pile.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    I'm still with the, "it pleases him" theory. He's just using the crazy smarts he has, along w/ the zombie control powers, to get his rocks off.