User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'm ready to change my vote, as posted in chapter 20 part 3 I now think it's Steven!! He got her kicked out and shortly there after she was picked up by the mallers. Only problem with that is she wasn't on their list!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    For me it was most likely kelly as she is kelly just listen to her until the attack, all she did was complained and wanted things done her way, after voting i saw a few people voted for tommy, that seems a bit weird as tommy created the secrurity camera's to help protect the tower, some people may say that the mallers foud the camera's with realative ease, ok the cameras weren't hidden and the whole place was sourounded.

Freshly Bitten

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Saul. He was prison and could of been contacted threw the prison system, to be swayed. He did have a big hate on the Mallers after he heard they took Lizzy.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I'm not 100% sure who the rat is, but I do 100% think that it wasn't Bill who took the ammo. It was just hidden there as the best place to hide it or to set him up.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Went for Riley this time, just a feeling...

"Gatherer"

Status

Are these two the same person?

Do you think that the rat in the tower is the same person that fired at the mallers first? Or is it possible that its two different people?

"Lurker"

Status
    I have a theory on this:
    like when Michael was chased into the steam by a behemoth and never heard how on earth he survived that encounter, maybe the rat of the tower may not be revealed...
    that or it is just some extra character like Steven who wanted lizzie out
    Last edited by TKid; Apr 9th, 2011 at 03:24 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    I'm not 100% sure who the rat is, but I do 100% think that it wasn't Bill who took the ammo. It was just hidden there as the best place to hide it or to set him up.
    Back in the day, when I thought Pegs was the traitor, I had the same idea. A lot of things did not add up. For example, how did Bill find out about the party? The party was on the fifth floor, right? Bill lived on...the fourteenth? There's no way he could have heard the music or any other type of commotion. He never left his room so I don't think that on this particular day he said, "I wonder what they are doing downstairs?" Nope, I think the traitor told him about it. I also thought that he was in cahoots with the rat. Why? Again, this guy never left his room. There was no way for him to know every detail of what was going on. Let alone get some time alone in the guard room where the radio was.

But...the more I thought about it...the more it didn't make sense to me...so I squashed it.

To this day I'm not 100% on who the rat is, but I do think Bill was set up. I had changed my vote from Pegs to Lizzy, but Nik, Ra1th, Sid and Zombiehead made me see the error of my ways...

What I am 100% on is that it was not this Steven guy. Does he deserve to be exiled? Yes. Should he be fed to the zombies? Of course. Is anyone going to miss him? HA!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GChild78 View Post
    To this day I'm not 100% on who the rat is, but I do think Bill was set up. I had changed my vote from Pegs to Lizzy, but Nik, Ra1th, Sid and Zombiehead made me see the error of my ways...
    yeah.....we have a nasty habit of doing that
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Oh man that must have been helluva tag team

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast