View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    I was certain it was kelly. Now I am not so sure therefore i shall point my finger at Michael Swann !!!! Who better to tell people things than the narrator.
    How "Into the Woods" of you. I realize nearly no one will get that reference, but I'm still making it.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I think it's Nick. He was totally feeding information to the army of squirrels that ran the dog brigade that overthrew Mr. Whisker's Militia, originally made to overthrow the Legion of Lady.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I think it's Nick. He was totally feeding information to the army of squirrels that ran the dog brigade that overthrew Mr. Whisker's Militia, originally made to overthrow the Legion of Lady.
    very nicely done there sir

"Gatherer"

Status
    Kelly was there when they originally talked to the Mallers in the lobby (well up in the guard room). Burt says that they heard everything. If you remember Michael had just been having a go at Kelly about falling asleep while on guard duty and maybe Kelly thought she'd be better off with them in the tower. Then when she realised what was going on she regretted it. It would explain why she was so upset about Tommy's death. It wouldn't have happened if they hadn't had to call the Zombies to chase off the mallers. Its probably the same reason she takes fault for Saul's injury. This was right when Kelly started to change her attitude towards everyone. I think she got in touch with the mallers and told them what was happening in the tower, hoping that they would come in and change the leadership situation. There was probably some sort of deal that would have lead to protection for her, or at least she thought so.

The only other one who has a real reason is Datu. He would have had a reason to as he blames Michael and the others for being captured and what happened at the arena as much as the Zombies, and he clearly had given up fighting and was probably quite suicidal. Remember he got the other survivors to stop fighting and instead start praying. He also would have known that Bill was in the top of the tower and maybe he helped Bill move the stuff up, because I doubt Bill could move it all by himself. Maybe Datu figured that if Michael and co couldn't fight back they would die for sure and he would a) get ultimate revenge and b) get to join Samantha.

Also, its not Angel. The only reason it would be Angel is that Scratch said she recognised Angel and knew his name but if you go back and re-listen to the episode where Scratch and Latch come back to the tower, Michael tells Angel off and says his name right in front of Scratch. Scratch and Latch were also trying to size them up and telling ANgel would be another way to get that information.
    Last edited by kafu288; Apr 5th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    I still think it's Kalani, main point already said with him at the party. I don't think he even knows how to fly a plane. I think that was just his way of saying that was all he knew so he'd be useless for any other job which would open him up for open spying on everyone. Collecting information and such.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    Kelly was there when they originally talked to the Mallers in the lobby (well up in the guard room). Burt says that they heard everything. If you remember Michael had just been having a go at Kelly about falling asleep while on guard duty and maybe Kelly thought she'd be better off with them in the tower. Then when she realised what was going on she regretted it. It would explain why she was so upset about Tommy's death. It wouldn't have happened if they hadn't had to call the Zombies to chase off the mallers. Its probably the same reason she takes fault for Saul's injury. This was right when Kelly started to change her attitude towards everyone. I think she got in touch with the mallers and told them what was happening in the tower, hoping that they would come in and change the leadership situation. There was probably some sort of deal that would have lead to protection for her, or at least she thought so.
    I gotta agree wholeheartedly with this. That's why I still think its Kelly.
    As for the Kalani theories, I guess he would have technically had time to contact the Mallers, but I guess I just imagine that the mole had more of an extended series of conversations instead of just the one or two Kalani would have been capable of based on his short time in the Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    Also, its not Angel. The only reason it would be Angel is that Scratch said she recognised Angel and knew his name but if you go back and re-listen to the episode where Scratch and Latch come back to the tower, Michael tells Angel off and says his name right in front of Scratch. Scratch and Latch were also trying to size them up and telling ANgel would be another way to get that information.
    While I do think Angel has some sort of connection to the Mallers, I agree he's not the rat. His first instinct when Latch and Scratch showed up was to shoot them first and ask questions later, if I'm not mistaken. So whatever connection he may have had with them, I'm guessing it wasn't good.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I think Angel's mysterious past with Scratch and possibly Latch can be used as points in a strong argument that he is the rat. Now before you tear me apart Ra1th, I'm still not 100% it's Angel, but as of now that's my best guess.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Also guys, the question is, Do you think we'll find out who the rat is by the end of this season?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Depends on whether the confrontation between Mallers and Towers happens in this season or next season. Could be early next season but I think this season will end with the rat betraying the tower in the middle of the battle. Maybe some sort of mexican stand off between Michael and Durai and then the rat draws his gun on Michael.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Also guys, the question is, Do you think we'll find out who the rat is by the end of this season?
    Definitely. I imagine we'll hear it this chapter through Lizzy even if the Tower doesn't find out until later.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast