View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Who's The Rat v2.0

Time to hold a re-vote on Who's the Rat that betrayed the Tower to the Mallers at the end of Season 1. If you want to read through every argument that has ever been held about this topic, feel free to read through "Who's the Rat v1.0" and if you want some pretty good analysis from our very own Ra1th, check out The Tower-Gate blog post on this subject.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I say Tommy was, but not in the sense he did it on purpose, let me lay it down: You're a young boy, the only kid alone in a tower and your aunt is a huge bitch who never listens to you. What if by chance you begin to play with the radio and hear voices on the other end, the people begin to talk to you and they are (acting) nicely to you and talking to you, even giving you advice and making you feel better. You begin to tell them about what's been going on with your life and these new cameras you made (Durai couldn't have known where all of them were) soon you're alone because the adults are alone and you tell the person on the other end about this, soon you are caught and lie and say you never touched the radio and talked to them. That's why I think Tommy was an unintentional rat.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Unlike NoReality's scholarly approach to their conclusion. I prefer to use a different method, a rather idiotic model.

It Was Saul Dammit! I will stand resolute in my beliefs!
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I so want Bill to be the rat, but with this poll laying the option of "Unknown Tower Occupant" I finally get a chance to pick that.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Now for my fun. It was Kalani. I believe him to be a maller. His story about Hawaii doesn't add up. He was near LAX, clearly Maller turf, and he was one of the only people that was sober at the party. He didn't show up to help. He was only at the tower for two days before the attack and, in conclusion, he had the time to do it.
    IT WAS KALANI!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    Unlike NoReality's scholarly approach to their conclusion. I prefer to use a different method, a rather idiotic model.

It Was Saul Dammit! I will stand resolute in my beliefs!
    Take it back SID take it back!!!!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    The rat is Saul. I have thought this for a long time now for a number of reasons. He has spent time in jail, maybe he owed somebody from the mallers that may have helped him when he was in jail. Also, after he was chased by the mallers and got back to the tower, why did he leave his bike outside the tower? He would have known they would have seen him on it and the sensible thing to do would be to dump it away from the tower or bring it into the parking garage. Leaving it outside would give away which tower they were actually in.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    Now for my fun. It was Kalani. I believe him to be a maller. His story about Hawaii doesn't add up. He was near LAX, clearly Maller turf, and he was one of the only people that was sober at the party. He didn't show up to help. He was only at the tower for two days before the attack and, in conclusion, he had the time to do it.
    IT WAS KALANI!
    That makes a lot of sense and could be the most likely conclusion but there is always the possibility of it being a red herring. I have a feeling the person will end up being some one surprising and unexpected.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I still think it's Kelly, although it's been declared unlikely by some. I think that she may have defended someone important from the prison or had a close tie with one of the mallers. And for a while she was aiding a mutiny. Who knows what was conspired between the tenants in the background. She has redeemed herself in recent episodes, but that doesn't mean she didn't make a mistake back when she was miss thang. The wonderful thing is that Kc has given damn near everybody a motive to keep us guessing.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I was certain it was kelly. Now I am not so sure therefore i shall point my finger at Michael Swann !!!! Who better to tell people things than the narrator.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast