User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    I don't think Kelly is the rat to me that seems like a red herring.My Theory is that riley is the rat. My reasons behind this are that firstly. She rejects all of angels advances but i don't believe her to be a lesbian because in chapter 24. Victor & Burt are messing with her about her rejection of angel and if she was gay wouldn't she just have admitted her sexuality then instead of putting up with them. This leads me to the conclusion that she is either rejecting angel over guilt over being the rat or the scratch is holding the person she already loves as a hostage. My second reason is that if she was the shooter the reason she chose to trip the alarm was in order to not have to kill angel because of all they have been through together. I also believe how they mention how she couldn't have been the shooter is just there to make us not suspect her. My third reason is that the reason she chose to volunteer to play the part of pegs in the hostage negotiation is because she thought that scratch wouldn't just shoot her if she was playing pegs because scratch would have known her incase she had been looking at the proceedings through a sniper scope. That could be why she refused to wear a bag over her head so that they could see her identity. It could also have been her way at trying to return to the mallers if she was the rat. My final reason is that she was knocked out in the finale so she couldn't reveal her guilt until series 3. Just my thoughts

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    The rat sub-plot is now effectively over...sure..at some point during season three we may get some kind of resolution to what kalani did and why...but we now have all the pieces we need...all we lack is the parts to put it all together. Kalani's final words to angel were the closest thing to a confession we're gonna get...you can only take subtlety so far...we have our answer to this, now we just have to accept it.
    I agree with 7oddisdead on this and upon relistening to the series, I noticed something interesting:

When Kalani discovers that Angel is returning Latch's body in "Over the Air-Waves" Part 2 (7:22), Angel refers to Latch in gender-neutral terms: "them" or the "body". Without seeing the body, Kalani then quickly says he has no idea who that is and that he never met "him", giving away that he did know who Latch was, but was being overly hasty in denying it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

"hey guys! Come here!"

-Spoken by anybody who you wish to assign that to spoken to any gender make up group ever.

Kalani saying "him" (which I dispute) is common, especially amongst men, when assigning gender to an unknown person. Not everyone is PC.

And personally, it sounded like he said "I didn't know 'em" shortened from them. I don't hear the distinct "h" in the beginning.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I agree it is common to to hear people use "him" when talking about someone of an unknown gender. However it is quite uncommon to have a writer scripting your dialogue ... and writers can have reasons for using a particular wording. What stuck out to me more than KC's word choice for Kalani was that he had Angel using gender-neutral terms up until that point, despite knowing who Latch was.

(Just for clarification, these observations are not intended to be definitive evidence. I just found it interesting relistening to past episodes having Kalani in mind as the rat.)

"Lurker"

Status
    Just having to say that i disagree that the rat sub plot is over. KC wouldn't tease us for so long without giving us a definitive answer at least i hope he wouldn't

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    One small thing I will say on the "rat plot is over" thing...in my mind I see the search for the rat as far as the characters are concerned, being over....by that I mean Michael and co will no longer be concerned with who the rat was....kalani now fits the bill... Truth be told I'm doubtful we learn the real story til the very end.

I could easily see a very long season three...full of many twists and turns...plots,subplots....none of which having a thing to do with "who's the rat"....then, at the very end(and I do mean,very end)...boom. Datu was the rat,....durai is his brother....or something silly-awesome like that...

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm going with Kelly. She was very hostile when she first showed up. Where she came from was never explored. She threatened to leave and was called on her bluff by Michael to leave which made her look like an ass.

I think she's the rat. As Michael discussed with Angel, after Pippen was shot, he thinks the rat is now loyal to the Tower People. Kelly I think is now loyal to the Tower but that was after trusting her life with Angel and Pegs. If you found yourself in a zombie apocolypes would you be hostle to the people in charge from the very beginning? I doubt it. There's more to her that has yet to be revealed.

"Lurker"

Status

Theory on Angel and Mallers

Ok
    I guess I am doing the typical thing and posting a theory that might have already been discussed.
    And I guess I am just gonna be that annoying guy who is a bit delayed on the series.
    And I guess I might not and might be putting a good theory on the table.

Anyways I just wanted to say that I think Angel is the rat

First of all, do we know how the mallers knew of the arena?
    My theory is that when Angel, Michael, Riley, and Datu are headed to the waterworks
    Angel had a seperate plan: to find out were the zombies were gathering for the mallers

After Michael "is lost" Angel still goes to the trackers even after Datu and Riley try to persuade him
    not to go.
    He says " I have to do this right now, I'm not asking you to understand O.K.? I just need to." Chp.8 Pa.3
    Then I started wondering... why would he do that???
    Michael "died" and they have very few supplies why would he risk it.
    Then I remembered what Scratch said "...although you do look somewhat familiar." Chp. 8 Pa.1
    So maybe Scratch knew Angel from some other time or heard his voice, maybe through a radio.

And after they go to the arena guess what, quite a few episodes later the arena is bombed by
    guess who? the mallers!!!
    How did they know that? Angel told them!!!
    Oh well thats my theory, I dont think he is doing it on purpose just that maybe he is being bribed or
    forced to tell them.

Also Angel is very eager to kill Scratch and Latch and calls them "crazy" and that "you cannot put reason into anything they do"
    He probably wouldn't be able to say that unless he had tried to reason with them earlier on or something like that.
    OH WELL. You guys tell me what you think.

Last edited by Skeptic-all; Oct 10th, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Can i just interject with a quick thing i noticed

When burt and saul are at the airport, after they blow up the blasting cap walkie talkie contraption
    they search for a a silenced pistol which is supposed to be in there bag but it isnt there
    which means someone must of taken it When they went to the maulers original base which was empty.

That person must have also helped out with the unloading of the weapons for them to keep it outside burts safe...

The only 2 people who could of done this are Riley and angel.....

I suspect that there may not but just one mole though.....

"Lurker"

Status

The Mole is....

I keep hering a rumor that Richard (rick) Barboza will be written into the next season. Could he be the mole?

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast