User Tag List

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX

Lizzy Lizzy's Rescue Team

So the rescue mission to go find LIzzy is fast approaching. The way I see things going down, I think it will take some time for the preliminary team to find the clues to figure out that Lizzy’s been kidnapped by the Mallers.

But sooner or later, a team from the tower is going to have to face off against the Mallers, either to make a deal or to fight. Question is, who’ll it be?

to start it off, here's who i think will go

Burt- He’s almost certainly gonna go. He feels responsible for Lizzy’s current predicament. On top of that, he’s the best shot in the tower, and an ex marine, he’d be useful if it turns into a raid on the Maller.

Saul- I don’t know about saul, maybe he’ll go, but I really hope he doesn’t, he’s in no shape to be out and about running and shooting. Saul’s a good soldier, and he has lots of experience, but we know he’s a terrible shot, and way more importantly, saul’s been bed-ridden for weeks, he’s been feverish for weeks, he’s barely eaten anything in weeks, he was shot a few weeks ago. It’s a miracle he’s up and running right now. I think I heard yarri (who’s a nurse so u can trust her!) say that it’s the drugs’ adrenaline rush that’s keeping him on his feet, if that’s the case then he’ll just drop from sheer exhaustion soon enough, OR it might turn out that the tower wont get news on lizzy for a week or so, in which case, saul has time to recover, in which case saul will definitely be on the team.

Michael- I’m not sure about Michael. He’s the leader of the tower, and he just got back from a really long mission. The tower folk are sure to be in a fragile state of mind right now, imo its prly better that he stays at the tower and keeps the peace rather than go off on a rescue mission. Plus we’ve been following him around for the last 4 chapters, let’s hang out with someone else already.

Angel- I wanna say Angel is also going to go. He doesn’t have as much incentive as say Burt or Saul, but for the most part, Angel goes on every damn mission, so why should this one be any different, plus he’s well rounded, and pretty good soldier, he’d make a good addition to the team if shit hits the fan. Plus I’m sure he feels some guilt about going straight back to bed without checking on the commotion when Lizzy got kicked. I think it would be interesting if Michael didn’t go on the mission, and he put angel in charge of it. It would be a good chance to prove his leadership in the field, especially against strong personalities like Burt and ESPECIALLY Saul who’s half crazy when it comes to lizzy.
    Riley- Riley’s got a bow, she’s like a zombie assassin, she’d be a great addition to the team

Victor- Victor is a badass scout who’s survived out there for a looong time, he’d be a great addition to the team.

Kalani is fat, and we just followed Pegs, and Kelly for 4 chapters, no one wants to see them any time soon.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I'd have to agree with you on this team Ra1th. I think def Burt and Angel are on this one. Burt's feeling really guilty and needs to make good. I have a feeling a couple things may come into play soon. I think Angel and Scratch may have another face to face, where she finally realizes where she remembers his face from. (I see people have had some good thoughts on this one) Also, I think Saul will push himself to go, (as stubborn as he is) and at some point he will not be able to give himself his scheduled doses of meds. I really hope that ISN'T the case, but it would be on the list of shit to go wrong.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    oh i hadnt thought of the scratch angel thing! wow this is a perfect set up for that.

but u know i was thinking and maybe the tower wont be able to pick up lizzy's trail so quickly, i mean she could be anywhere right? so what if it takes them like a week or two to find out where Lizzy is? if thats the case then Saul could have time to recover, well he wouldnt be back to full strength, but the fever, malnourishment, bulletwound, etc will prly have gone down a bit. But it could go either way really
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    True. And I also forgot there's another team already out there. I wonder what their fate is. And I wonder if Steven is on that team...

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I reckon Michael will go because he has shown in the past that he leads from the front line. People need to see him out there being the Hero and saving more people to consolidate on the respect he recently earned. Could be a while until the tower find out where she is without the maulers contacting them. Possibly the Maulers want a deal, we give you Lizzy you give us Pegs/take some of our people in/ help us take over the colony. I doubt Saul will be completely recovered when they locate her but I reckon he will insist on going to any negotiation/ on any rescue mission. Burt is an obvious choice, along with Angel. Victor is a possibility but he's new and although Michael has gone through a lot with him, I wouldn't be trusting him just yet. Could the Michael's party swap the tower for Lizzy, arranging it so they leave the tower for fort whatever and collect Lizzy on the way? just a thought.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Saul is going to be in serious hurting status when his dump happens. He'll actually be worse off, but hopefully the drugs will have started doing what they're supposed to do. A big thing about Saul is his will power and ability to suck it up. His Full Mad On, will keep him going for a min though.
    So, who's going?
    Mike? NOPE! too much at the tower needs fixing.

We already know Burt's tagging along. I say Riley and Datu join the club. Datu needs to REman up! This is his chance to inflate his testes.

Victor doesn't have a reason to go out. Nothing invested. Matter of fact,they owe him, not the other way.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Really I don't expect them to find Lizzy for a little while which means Michael woud probably be on top of things. He is also not the type to let others take all the risks. Remember them trying to get the water on?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    to find lizzy ok here is my list of people who will help in the assult to find lizzy, number 9 is manditory

1. Saul
    2. Burt
    3. ME (lol)
    4. Michael
    5. Angel
    6. Riley
    7. Pegs
    8. Victor
    9. Steven (the person who got lizzy Kicked out the tower, who then dies in the attack)
    Last edited by mythicgr66; Apr 6th, 2011 at 09:23 AM.