Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I think what Nik is getting at is...not all the zoms are out roaming around search for sustenance...clearly from the scene within the arena where angel and riley were hiding within the pile of corpses...the "nest" (arena/hospital) is well stocked with food for those who are not out on scavanging missions. I've been saying this for a while now..but if you look at the behavior of the zombies within the arena/hospital community, their behavior is strikingly similar to that of an ants nest...even down to the stacking and placement of their own dead outside their home...if this is the case, then you certainly wouldnt see huge numbers roaming about searching for food

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    after re-listening to the whole thing again. something had come to mind, it sounds like the zombies are evolving. think about it in the beginning they where mindless eating machines. Then later they have become more specialized. In the end when Michael went to get Tanya back. One of the zombies(Randy)was holding the others back from getting at her. Maybe, the reason why Michael didn't write down what had happen when he broke his arm in his log book was that the Randy zombie was the one that treated his wound. The zombie Randy changed his whole perspective on the zombies themselves.
    maybe i have rehashed somebody else theory

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    after re-listening to the whole thing again. something had come to mind, it sounds like the zombies are evolving. think about it in the beginning they where mindless eating machines. Then later they have become more specialized. In the end when Michael went to get Tanya back. One of the zombies(Randy)was holding the others back from getting at her. Maybe, the reason why Michael didn't write down what had happen when he broke his arm in his log book was that the Randy zombie was the one that treated his wound. The zombie Randy changed his whole perspective on the zombies themselves.
    maybe i have rehashed somebody else theory
    I think the Randy/Michael/Tanya scenario went down differently than you're describing it here. What I got from it was the zombies were circling around Randy to protect him and his newly captured prey. Besides, if Randy was the one who treated Michael's wound (while in zombie form) why would Michael try to kill him? If Randy was reasonable enough as a zombie to try to cure Michael's broken arm, he should be able to be talked to.

While we accept the zombies are capable of reasoning (See: It's Paul) I think it's way too far to reach that Randy would be of any assistance to Michael as a zombie.....except to relieve him of a few pounds of flesh.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123