User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Thats an interesting point, possibly both? I'm sure in densely populated areas they would become very aggressive. I wonder though, can they BREED? If so the tower might as well commit mass suicide.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Winter View Post
    I wonder though, can they BREED?
    GAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRGGGHHHHH! I want to turn off my imagination now, please?...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Winter View Post
    I wonder though, can they BREED?
    That's actually an interesting question. I would assume that they can. I mean, they are essentially human beings anatomically, and they do have animalistic instincts, so that's extraordinarily probable.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foley View Post
    That's actually an interesting question. I would assume that they can. I mean, they are essentially human beings anatomically, and they do have animalistic instincts, so that's extraordinarily probable.
    Stop! Yer makin' my brain hurt!

We've seen how they are with the whole hunger thing, if they got sexual urges. Eep!

We're Alive:SVU.

Ha!

"Builder"

Status
    What I find interesting is there are no young children or very hardly mentioned, are those the little ones? As for the world, I think it's the same scenario all over with pockets of survivors here and there. My guess is that there are zombies that have adapted to the different environments all over. For all we know there could be whole different evolutionary process and it speeds up very quickly considering how fast the virus itself takes hold of a person.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post

We're Alive:SVU.

Ha!
    Come to think of it, are they identifiable as male or female? Some of them have to be naked by now--especially the behemoths. Angel's girlfriend was a zombie so both sexes can be turned. But, I remember someone (Riley?) saying that the sweat made them salivate like her dog did when he was around a girl dog in heat. That seems like a re-purposing of the sex drive towards hunting/killing. If it's an engineered situation I suppose it will depend on the intention behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    What I find interesting is there are no young children or very hardly mentioned, are those the little ones? As for the world, I think it's the same scenario all over with pockets of survivors here and there. My guess is that there are zombies that have adapted to the different environments all over. For all we know there could be whole different evolutionary process and it speeds up very quickly considering how fast the virus itself takes hold of a person.
    I did notice the lack of kids mentioned but I figured it was because it would be too graphic otherwise. I think story-wise it will be really interesting to see the different scenarios they find.
    Last edited by cPT.cAPSLOCK; Mar 18th, 2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: please use the 'edit' button to make additions, unless there's much more time between your posts

"Lurker"

Status
    I think they were all it about the same time as L.A. They were attacks by Terrorist, Foreign Country, or Religious Freaks. Wether they got wiped out (accidentally or otherwise) is still up in the air.
    Proof:

DVR
    1. It mentions that similar "riots" were happening in majors cities around the world.
    2. Everything recorded even an hour latter was nothing but static. (unless everyone who lived in the tower before that had a DVR only had cable; I doubt people with DVR and satellite would have their reception knocked out an hour after news coverage.)

Kalani
    1. "Did you think they (zombies) swam to Hawaii?"
    2. He mentions that the ones there seemed a bit meaner. With Hawaii being small islands the Adv. Flesh Biters would seem more common.
    3. The other tower had taken "strange devices" from ground zero.
    4. Scavengers got sick when they got close to ground zero.

"Scavenger"

Status

other areas and the military

Why have we not heard about anything from other states? Like im sure someone would have tryed to comeback to L.A to find loved ones. Where is the military? I'm sure they were not all overrun.

"Lurker"

Status
    I would think most civies would be locked in a fight of survival. As far as the military goes, they have the infrastructure and comm equipment to keep updated, they are probably on a base by base lockdown, until they can agree on and secure a rendezous point.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Cheyenne Mountain is probably closed up tight and just sitting back and watching it all on Satellite.
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast