User Tag List

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Well Skittles is still in his Own Tower.. Funny how Towers seem to be the place people goto.. I even staked out a few near me for "What if".
    The closest thing to me that resembles a tower is a tall tree with a deer stand...

Riley going to the Dark Side.. This will not end well.. Seems she is another Scratch. They both want revenge so bad it clouds their judgement.

I make no predictions for the next Chapter.. But I think someone else will die. Mark perhaps.
    This is much truth. Revenge is a powerful subtext in this story. Even Ink has a revenge plot...

Maybe the prediction for the next chapter is that the chapter title is "Clouded Judgment"

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Does Tardust know what the list of drugs Ink is using does? If you working in his business (making drugs) you probably need to keep up with new drugs to make ppl high and how the react with other drugs. Just a thought. Tardust might know what counter acts Folastatin and the other drugs. Could be an interesting twist.
    Likes Eviebae, Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The Two, I mean Three Towers...

I am just glad the water tower did not have a big WB on the side and have skittles pop open the door and start singing. To further flog the the dead horse. Maybe Scratch cut the Pinky off of a maller and now he works for Ink. As The Brain finally takes over the World.

Did anyone else catch the murder of crows as Burt and Riley leave Tardust in the truck to have their private conversation at the start of the episode? I ran out of tinfoil earlier this season, but I would be remiss if I did not point it out.

Anyway, when we heard Burt and Riley at Angel's grave, I made the comment that she was sounding a lot like Scratch with a maniacal obsession. Even more so in this episode as she appears ready to forgo Waterboarding and going straight to cut-boarding.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    So Distorted Truths:
    1) Burt only telling Riley about Datu and not Lizzie.
    2) Tanya's hair-brained explanations for, well... everything.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Mark came to mind cause he is in the Gun turret with Michael and CJ.. Michael always seems to attract trouble.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Ok, two solid cliffhangers in #45-3, overall a third cliffhanger pending with Scratch on the loose doin' somethin'.

Means: #46 will be packed with a lot of trouble and entertainment.

- Skittles and CJ seem to have some trouble between them. But things are still kind of shady and clouded. Will Duncan be of any help? What "smell" or "special characteristic" makes him so special, and will Tanya or anyone else be able to create the right stuff in order to mimic Skittle's special feature? And how will it work out when used by other survivors?

- A big question is: How would Ink know that Skittles has helped the other survivors? Is there a deeper connection between the both of them? Or is Skittles does anxious that Ink would be such a mastermind that he would necessarily conclude Skittle's aid from whatever the other survivors do?

- Riley. Or should I say: Sith Riley. I concur with anyone starting to have bad or at least not so good feelings about Riley. In the beginning of the WA show Riley was very confident and steady. It was she who supported the growing bonds between the first Towerites. And she came up with plenty of really good ideas. With Irwin she lost track of her strength, and since she is on the run together with Burt (bad influence from Uncle Sam's Misguided Child?) she has become more and more desperate, wild, maybe even barbaric. What is it we are going to see in #46? Will Riley as much as torture Tardust? Or will it be just some solid threatening? And are we going to loose her as a beloved character of the first hour?

- Who will outsmart whom? Will Tanya outsmart Ink, or will it be the other way around?

- RANDY!!! In the first half of season 4 he played a major role. What's it gonna be with him in the last three chapters???

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I'm NOT ok with Riley and Burt descending at Scratch's level. Mostly because it is OBVIOUS that Scratch went back and cleaned all safehouses once Tardust left and that's why she hasn't attacked any of the convoys. Or do they think she did not notice 25% of her group missing?! This torture business is horrifying but above all stupid.
    I totally agree, especially on the last sentence. It is quite astonishing that 24, a show that relied heavily on torture scenes throughout its run, became this popular.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I'm NOT ok with Riley and Burt descending at Scratch's level. Mostly because it is OBVIOUS that Scratch went back and cleaned all safehouses once Tardust left and that's why she hasn't attacked any of the convoys. Or do they think she did not notice 25% of her group missing?! This torture business is horrifying but above all stupid.
    That's if you believe he actually left, and wasn't just heading back for something else. It posses the question also, why would Scratch even leave guns behind? I don't know if he's entirely truthful about everything. At this point, what can you believe?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Mark came to mind cause he is in the Gun turret with Michael and CJ.. Michael always seems to attract trouble.
    Max, the redshirt in the turret is named Max.
    Likes kent17, Litmaster liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Just two things to mention:

- Tardust's situation would be worse if Burt had told Riley about Lizzy's death.
    - Riley has not turned to the dark side unless she commits some rather "unpretty" things.

Until this very moment, we do have nothing more than some foreshadowing, the usual two-week hiatus and maybe another poll by Liam if Riley is going to torture Tardust and what parts she will cut from him.

My guess is that either Tardust starts talking before Riley actually begins torturing him or Scratch will prevent the whole setup from happing...

By the way, did Burt and Riley take a chair and some rope with them?
    Does anyone think that Tardust, unknowingly, is being used by Scratch? Once he leave she may have gotten the idea to discredit Tardust by clear all the place they had been too. Cause whoever found Tardust disbelieve him. And lower their guard for her attack.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast