User Tag List

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    With the way season 4 is progressing, either KC got very lucky in the beginning and he is running out of luck or he is a real story telling genius. I believe the latter is true and that the ending is going to blow everyone away.

I can't wait to do a binge listening session from ep1 to season 4 finale
    Likes REZombie, scbubba, Windsor995, Gooer, Storm liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The little ones took several casualties when Michael etal returned from Ft Irwin. In the last week, Ink lost a few more. If he wants to replenish the ranks he needs Folistatin and a child. Say it with me now, Dun Dun Dunbar...
    Interesting thought. But I'm not sure Ink really needs a child. Remember if an Inkling bites a person, they turn into an Inkling. So Ink might have started with children as his subjects, he doesn't necessarily need more children to make more. Although I do wonder if adult-turned Inklings are less controllable.
    Likes TacticalJHP, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Wow, Datu actually looks badass like Jay Oligario.
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    With the way season 4 is progressing, either KC got very lucky in the beginning and he is running out of luck or he is a real story telling genius. I believe the latter is true and that the ending is going to blow everyone away.

I can't wait to do a binge listening session from ep1 to season 4 finale
    Maybe both?
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Z Sniper, Storm liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Interesting thought. But I'm not sure Ink really needs a child. Remember if an Inkling bites a person, they turn into an Inkling. So Ink might have started with children as his subjects, he doesn't necessarily need more children to make more. Although I do wonder if adult-turned Inklings are less controllable.
    Good points, but I cannot discount the possibility, that the turned might take on some of the aspects of the little ones, say nearly bullet proof skin, but they may still lack other. The claws? Maybe in time. Eye sight? The autopsied one had clear eyes like Ink. What happens to the turned? Intelligence? Again, we just do not know.

But, evil is as evil does. Need might not have anything to do with it. Can he ignore the question, what might happen if I tried this...
    Likes HardKor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I wonder if Scratch and Tardust are hiding out at the same police station that CJ, Victor and Saul used. That would pretty ironic.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    [/IMG]Wow, Datu actually looks badass like Jay Oligario.
    Lol yeah, I was thinking "hey, I know that photo!" But what's that in his hand?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I wonder if Scratch and Tardust are hiding out at the same police station that CJ, Victor and Saul used. That would pretty ironic.
    Especially if there was left-over equipment that the Colony didn't scavenge, like, say..... police radios.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Good points, but I cannot discount the possibility, that the turned might take on some of the aspects of the little ones, say nearly bullet proof skin, but they may still lack other. The claws? Maybe in time. Eye sight? The autopsied one had clear eyes like Ink. What happens to the turned? Intelligence? Again, we just do not know.

But, evil is as evil does. Need might not have anything to do with it. Can he ignore the question, what might happen if I tried this...
    Also, he could possibly instill loyalty that turned adults might lack. The Inklettes in Boulder were on a free for all. If he wanted to turn people into Inklings then he had plenty of opportunity to do so.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Perhaps the title refers to Datu's impending death. Before he goes into the Darkness Ahead, he visits a church.
    Likes Storm, Grognaurd liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast