(getting a lil cheesey in here)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    CJ could try to take Michael from Pegs but she wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!

Well, she does....but it's an ill fitting leg.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    CJ - "Would you mind grabbing my binder?"
    Michael - "Sure"

BOW CHIKA WOW WOW............................................
    i guess Michael now has "binders full of CJ"? sorry pegs, haha

on another note, with mention of an earlier post about Scratch's blinding vendetta (the radio batteries are low, she must've been camping by the walls for a long time) mixed in with another post about the mechanics of the colony (and really the mechanics of basic human sustenance) leads me to think that this stew of decreasing resources and increasing wrathfulness is McGuffin-ing me to scream at the colony breaking up and leading to the darkness ahead....these planned choices sound right at the time but in reality they are sealing their fate with probably more causalities than if they choose to stay together.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i'm trying to keep in mind that Scratch/The Mallers have already infiltrated the Colony once before.
    She's gotta know how and when to strike.
    i can see Tardust hesitating and mucking something up, though.
    He's goin' down, and then others will be alerted to Scratch's arrival.
    i can see an End of Season 2-style perdicament with so much other crap going on that they can't focus all of their resources on the (Scratch) problem. (a la Pippin's murderer)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I get the feeling Scratch will take out Pegs soon..... Maybe Saul too. I can't escape the feeling Scratch WILL take Pegs out before she dies.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I still say.. Scratch and Michael Survive with a few others.. I still think there is some form of Government.. We know they hide well. They get rescued and are in front of a Military/Government panel telling their story. I still think Kimmet got out on the other Blackhawk before he detonated the bomb. I do not see him having the Character to go out with the base. Michael is up for court marshal but he is telling his side of the story. Along with others we still hear in narration. This is the only way I can explain the Scratch scenes with no Journals. Unless she is secretly keeping them too.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I still say.. Scratch and Michael Survive with a few others... Michael is up for court marshal but he is telling his side of the story. Along with others we still hear in narration. This is the only way I can explain the Scratch scenes with no Journals. Unless she is secretly keeping them too.
    I've been wondering how we know Scratches end as well. But perhaps Tardust comes over to the Light Side and joins our Heros ?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Tardust was not around in every scene with Scratch. They never had any scene I can recall about the mallers that Scratch was not there..

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok, I like to mention that I dislike CJ's way of "orchestrating" the discussions she is involved in. I mean, she tends to use a lot of negations, e.g. "I don't like it, but...", "it won't be easy, however..." and so on. Do not get wrong, what she says is very true at the time she is saying this. But it is true as well that at most of these times, there are not many options left as well as counter-arguments. Moreover, if someone as strong-minded as CJ says "I don't like it, but...", it seems to me that she - in my opinion - implies "we have to do it, stupid." It might be tedious to postulate it, CJ, you are a good person - but please start including more people in your planning sessions. Nobody is this cold-blooded swine that would simply leave you behind - it just takes a leap of faith.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Other than finally hearing Jenna's amazing voice, the thing that made me actually exclaim out loud was hearing a new name in the credits, right @nikvoodoo ?
    What you talking about? I didn't squeal a little when Michael Swan said my name....

#1 - Nicholas is not a great name for a baby.
    #2 - Saul jokingly says Saul, Jr.
    #3 - Saul will die.
    #4 - Lizzy will name the baby Saul, Jr even though it was a joke, in memory of Saul.
    !
    I have a fundamental issue with the first item on your list.......

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Tardust was not around in every scene with Scratch. They never had any scene I can recall about the mallers that Scratch was not there..
    Bricks had his own independent scenes, but I get what you're saying.

I think there isn't nearly enough love being given to Lester. The reason Scratch can't listen is because of his masterful code changing ability of this handsome man.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast