User Tag List

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok, back to topic. My assumption might be wrong, but have Datu and Hope not slept for days? I do not see Datu in any condition to be able to repair the pelican without a rather high chance of dropping a fatal clanger? Yeah, there might be streams of adrenaline pumping through his veins - but Datu the Resourcefull is just a human. Then again, Hope tries to help him and you know what they - luck is blind.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Are you effing serious? Just a couple of hours after release and we are at page 8 of this discussion already? Let me take my breath and get sorted with what you guys have written so far.

My comment about #35-3 is pretty shot as of now:

DYSTOPIA XXL!

And I am pretty proud - and yet not so proud - that many of my assumptions actually took place ... Not so proud, because things look dark and pretty much hopeless as of now ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Are you effing serious? Just a couple of hours after release and we are at page 8 of this discussion already? Let me take my breath and get sorted with what you guys have written so far.

My comment about #35-3 is pretty shot as of now:

DYSTOPIA XXL!

And I am pretty proud - and yet not so proud - that many of my assumptions actually took place ... Not so proud, because things look dark and pretty much hopeless as of now ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Liam, we are everything but HOPEless. The situation could be worse, Scratch could be dead. Hope she made it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Liam, we are everything but HOPEless. The situation could be worse, Scratch could be dead. Hope she made it.
    Thanks for proving me "wrong" - to some degree at least ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I see what you did there...

But I'm pretty certain we're gonna hear from Scratch in the not so distant future

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Chp 35-3

Not to get all girly, but eeeeee!!! I couldn't have been more excited to listen to this episode while I shoveled a mouthful of buffalo chicken into my mouth. Oh boy Ink's back and he's gone all stratego on everyone's ass. Okay I can wait one more week... Wait... It's three more weeks, ugh. Get the damn chopper fixed, fly to the colony, save Burt, Saul, Lizzy & Victor then go to the Keys and relax on the beach with a couple of 6-packs.
    Last edited by runs4theheckofit; Nov 12th, 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: forgot that the next podcast is 3 weeks not one

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ok, I'm done reading. Have nothing to add which would not double things already mentioned. Go on with theories - crackpot or not ...

Oh, one thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    [*]DAMN KC! DO YOU REALIZE YOU'VE KILLED OFF OVER 100,000 people just in the last couple of episodes!
    In chapter one he killed MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS of people. What are 1xx.xxx during the last chapters?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Will R2-DATU fix the hyper-drive on the Millennium Pelican?
    Will H.O.Pe.-0 be ripped apart by the Sand Zombies?
    Who Is Driving the Van?
    Did Micheal crap his pants?
    Will Gabriella say, "Yes?"

Ugh, The cliffhangers!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

There's another nuke. Will it be used? I'm betting Kimmet will self destruct if you follow my meaning.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    The last two episodes left me speechless. The fast pace, and all the open things getting closure, just masterful. After listening to this last one, though, I feel a bit like it's wearing me down.
    It was ok when they had massive problems and disadvantages to overcome, but now? Scratch Norris escaping execution and dodging bullets in a hallway, Ink Norris sneaking in the colony, figuring out how to open the gate (and him or Randy know how to drive a van), essentially behaving like a human foe would, Inklings Norris that can stop bullets with their skin, can resist extreme temperatures, can tear up a helicopter hull and now, apparently, tear out f-ing tanks with their bare hands?!
    Man, who cares if Saul and Lizzie got back together, they have no hope at all!!!
    In the first two seasons it was tough, granted, but at least it seemed humanly possible to survive!
    I can't wait for the finale, anyway. Irwin is gone, if they can tear through tanks they can just destroy walls and kill everyone.
    Where will they go, on the helicopter again, now that the tower is down, the colony will be overrun, as will Irwin? Dum-dum-duuuuum!

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast