User Tag List

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, we will see. The average biter is probably five and a half feet tall and the inklings were called little for good reason, but become much larger as the story progresses.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Well, we will see. The average biter is probably five and a half feet tall and the inklings were called little for good reason, but become much larger as the story progresses.
    That the hard part will an audio podcast are they refer to their height or frame?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Wow, thanks! That was much more precise than I expected.
    After listening to this show so many times, i can remember the general location of most clips, just takes a few mins to pin-point it down...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    ... I missed it the first listen, but caught it the second, Robins tries one of the doors in the jail that isn't locked but he can't open, He is about to say something, but doesn't get a chance. I'm guessing that Roberts was in that room.
    My thought was that one of the behemoths was behind that door "sleeping" and that Ink kindly woke him up when the soldiers got deep enough in.
    Someone else mentioned that it could have been a door to the cafeteria that was boarded up.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    A question for the forums, does anyone have a compiled list of the chemicals/proteins that have been mentioned in the show? On my list I have:
    • K-18
    • Follistatin
    • Somatotropin
    • Stanozolol

I have a suspicion that I'm missing one or more that have been mentioned by name.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

I think there was erythropotin the one that increases red blood cells, to increase the amount of O2 the blood can carry. I also think there was one to increase the appetite in cancer patients.

Not with Ink, but michael used chloroform twice

Editing in stuff...

These are the names said by Puck (bold). My memory is not what it used to be and I had to go back dig them out.

Aranesp is a man-made form of a protein that helps your body produce red blood cells.

Megace ES is used for stimulating appetite and to fight breast cancer. How megestrol stimulates appetite or suppresses cancer is not understood.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Feb 13th, 2014 at 04:31 AM.
    Likes Storm, Red Shirt liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    So upon listening to the podcast again in chapter 23 in the hospital when Riley and kolani run into ink he left a key in the big door they went thru almost inviting them in. And in chapter 24 scratch and tar dust talk about a puck character just wondering if its just a coincidence or not.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    So upon listening to the podcast again in chapter 23 in the hospital when Riley and kolani run into ink he left a key in the big door they went thru almost inviting them in. And in chapter 24 scratch and tar dust talk about a puck character just wondering if its just a coincidence or not.
    KC has posted about this before

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    OK, now for something new entirely. I'm finally going to fix the extra "PUCK" in Chapter 24.

For those of you who don't know, I made a pretty big mistake from season 2 to 3. I originally had a guy named "Puck" as a maller. He liked Hockey, that's where his nickname came from.

Anyway, at that point season 3 was still in outlining and planning phases and I ended up changing a character named "Pike" to "Puck". SO, what happened? I ended up with two Pucks... oops. Big oops. It's been driving me nuts. So, in the next few months it's going to get fixed and changed. I'll keep you updated on when, it'll take some time, but the name will now be "Biscuit". The funny thing about that... Biscuit is a nickname for Puck. It'll clear up the confusion and yet still remain the same.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieChoo View Post
    KC has posted about this before
    Sorry about that lol newish to the forums

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Sorry about that lol newish to the forums
    Do not appologise, you enjoy the story enough to remember even small parts. It would be waaaay to much to expect everyone to read all of posts before joining the fun, so we just help eachother out. welcome!

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast