User Tag List

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Minus the incestuous sex scenes
    and the 3 hour long food descriptions.......

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    This episode leaves me wondering who is next to die. There's very little room time left to tell the story. There's a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up, and a lot of relationships to resolve. Am I the only one who thinks the remaining few chapters are going to be Kc's Red Wedding?
    What's a Red Wedding?
    I think Pegs might be the next one to die. She flies back to the Colony. And isn't this the place where Scratch and Tardust are still?
    But maybe it won't be Pegs dying, but instead Kelly being "the opposite role" of Scratch in terms of crime and justice ... I don't think it will be CJ or Tanya, 'cause CJ is totally intersted in kicking Pegs. Maybe it is Scratch dying while she tries to finish off Pegs, and then Scratch gets effed up by the other survivors after that? My take is: someone in that corner will die next.

Besides that - and I am sorry to mention this - Victor could be (one of) the next one(s). Somehow I think that Michael and Victor get cornered in the arena or at least on zeehs' turf. And then, while hiding, Victor will die, while Michael is able to find the right protection. After all it was Michael stating several times how worse things would be in this zeeh-pocalypse.

If I am wrong with any of these estimates, then it will be Lady and or Mr Whiskers and or Mr Magoo or one random crow ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Just finished listening. Blown away and devastated. I need time to sit with this episode. Wow. Very affecting...

JBV

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

There is too much going on for our survivors to be bothered with Scratch. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Unfortunately, it sounds like she has a plan in motion. Hope she gets some serious comeuppance.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    There is too much going on for our survivors to be bothered with Scratch. Ain't nobody got time for that.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nVfxd-iuFZ...weet-brown.jpg

Unfortunately, it sounds like she has a plan in motion. Hope she gets some serious comeuppance.
    Well, unfortunately, I have to disagree to a certain degree ...
    Burt and Riley are out there only for her.

But yes, none else has Scratch on his or her agenda right now. Too bad that Scratch will change this sooner than later. She and Tardust were introduced recently. And considering how close we get in the WA world to me things look like this: either we will witness her reappearance during the next two chapters or during the major finale in #47 and especially #48 ... And that is an interesting question for a new poll, isn't it ... ?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Apr 11th, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    What's a Red Wedding?
    Spoilers from Game of Thrones below. You've been warned.

SPOILER 
    Likes clem131, LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Spoilers from Game of Thrones below. You've been warned.

SPOILER 
    Thanks for the warning. But I don'T watch "Game of Thrones" ... But more importantly: thanks for the explanation ...! Much appreciated.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Thanks for the warning. But I don'T watch "Game of Thrones" ... But more importantly: thanks for the explanation ...! Much appreciated.
    You're welcome. The spoiler warning wasn't for you as I assumed you didn't watch the show. The spoiler warning was for anyone else who may be watching iGoT but hadn't gotten to that episode yet.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Me neither, I just stumbled upon this little gem:
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    At some point there will be a Scratch showdown.................. I see that scene getting rid of at least 3-4 characters if not more........

Scratch, Tardust, prolly Riley or Burt(Or Both), and who knows who else...........

Then you still have a showdown with Ink at some point........

Rest assured there is still a lot more death around the corner!
    Maybe the still unaired scences Scratch is in will be made available after the show has ended as extra DLC. Think about how Saruman's death was handled in LOTR.
    Moreover, the whole conclusion of the story is similar to the final of How I Met Your Mother: at first, we will get this pretty happy-ending. But then, a new edited one is secretly included in the "The definite saga collection of WA" where Scratch triumphes at the end and Pegs is crushed to deatch by her cattle*.

* No, I like Pegs, this is not going to happen.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast