User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarr View Post
    Maybe that's completely false, but there's been hardly a mention of zombies in the first 5 installments this season. And there really weren't a whole lot in the second half of last season. It's just drama and in-fighting. The story feels stalled.

I'll keep listening, because like LOST, I have to see where this train takes me.
    There...there were enough zombies to detonate two nuclear devices in two locations to wipe them out.....

As we always say, these are the episodes that make us care about what happens to the characters in the action episodes. These set up episodes make everything worth while. Though I will say that if you go back into the Season 3 chapter forums, you'll see a lot of people registering the same complaints about the pace of the beginning of last season.

It can't be all fast paced action all the time.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm, Kc, Hoff4D, scbubba and 2 others liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarr View Post
    Hey all. This is my first post, I've been listening since the beginning but what I've heard so far this season has lit the fire under me to finally post. So far, through the first 5 installments, this story has become a Post Apocalyptic Soap Opera.

WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES??

That's why we started listening to this thing for in the first place.

This is beginning to feel a lot like LOST. Years of anticipation and promises, yet in the final season, it feels like maybe this whole thing was just made up as the writers went along and maybe all of our questions wont be answered. Maybe that's completely false, but there's been hardly a mention of zombies in the first 5 installments this season. And there really weren't a whole lot in the second half of last season. It's just drama and in-fighting. The story feels stalled.

I'll keep listening, because like LOST, I have to see where this train takes me.
    Hey, mate!
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and feel free to join in more often! Any thought is much appreciated ...

As for your first posting:

*ahem* *cough, cough*
    We're Alive - A Story of Survival

So after all a story about human beings and human behaviour ...
    Also: #37-1 started with what? Exactly: Killing Little Ones, aka zombies ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes FunkyDung, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Did any one else catch Kelly's lie? She said Michael asked her to help Tanya.

When?
    Didn't you just say you were finally convinced Kelly isn't an operative for the mallers?.....can't stay off the "It all leads back to Kelly" train, can you?
    Likes scbubba, nikvoodoo liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Lurker"

Status
    I can see where he is coming from. The past few episodes have been a bit shlow, but that's what you have to expect when starting a new season with any show, you can't just rush in guns blazing. Well, I guess you can, *points to 37.1* but you can't expect to have constant action. There has to be character development, and advancements in their understanding. If all their advancement came from split second Doctor Who like sparks, then we wouldn't be able to organize our own thoughts and plot the deaths of the characters! Ahem... I mean plot the survival blueprint? Hmm, anyway. View this time like a guiding system, we're being given the clues and motion of the story, and now we can predict and attempt to understand what is going to happen next, and then get them all shattered by the brilliance of KC's writing as we watch our theories get tossed out the window.
    Likes Storm, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, I don't remember Kelly knowing about the digital back ups. At least nobody informed her so far that I can remember. So that means someone had to of told her about them. It is possible that Michael did in fact tell her. Also it isn't like this stuff is top secret or anything. I'm pretty sure anybody can just go up and ask to review the files, or at least nobody has indicated that they were not allowed to view them, so if she is a spy then why say she's sent by Michael when Tonya could just happen to walk up to Michael and be like, oh hey, thanks Michael, I don't have carpoltunnel any more. Michael's like, what do you mean? Tonya's like, Kelly, didn't you send her to type up a butt load of documents for me? Michael, No way, cut to Kelly sitting at a computer, and then all of a sudden Kelly's head explodicles all over the monitor, splush... maybe a bit graphic, but you get the idea.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Didn't you just say you were finally convinced Kelly isn't an operative for the mallers?.....can't stay off the "It all leads back to Kelly" train, can you?
    Well here's the problem, I was never convinced she was one but I had a twinge of "Hmmm.....maybe" this episode. Then I just let it go and went with my original feeling on her. Then Kelly goes and says what she says and....

Just caught my ear that Kelly said Michael should do it when clearly he didn't. Or...clearly I don't remember him doing it.
    Likes scbubba, Merlin1274 liked this post
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hey, mate!
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and feel free to join in more often! Any thought is much appreciated ...

As for your first posting:

*ahem* *cough, cough*
    We're Alive - A Story of Survival

So after all a story about human beings and human behaviour ...
    Also: #37-1 started with what? Exactly: Killing Little Ones, aka zombies ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    It doesn't say human survival. It's actually the story of Ink's survival. Right Nikvoodoo?
    Last edited by pmchawk; Oct 2nd, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
    Likes scbubba, nikvoodoo liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    It doesn't say human survival. It's actually the story of Ink's survival. Right Nikvoodoo?
    Darn tootin'!

PS: Here's a quick WND #59 Preview: Britt will pronounce your name PM Chalk instead of PMC Hawk
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Well here's the problem, I was never convinced she was one but I had a twinge of "Hmmm.....maybe" this episode. Then I just let it go and went with my original feeling on her. Then Kelly goes and says what she says and....

Just caught my ear that Kelly said Michael should do it when clearly he didn't. Or...clearly I don't remember him doing it.
    Credit where it's due, it's still a good catch. I just think you might have a complex concerning lawyers....always putting it on kelly's head. So....something in the nikvoodoo past we should know about?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Darn tootin'!

PS: Here's a quick WND #59 Preview: Britt will pronounce your name PM Chalk instead of PMC Hawk
    I don't even see a thread for WND #59 yet and he's already getting promised a reading! And I thought Britt was the one on the dole on WND.....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast