User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Eeez View Post
    Yeah, carpenters are not getting the respect here. Who do you think built the wall for the Colony, people?

You may get you "trannie" if Victor has to dress up in disguise when he sneaks into the Colony.
    How about the pets???! They don't get any respect. Lady is barely mention now and Zombiekiller was abandon at the tower.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Yeah, carpenters are not getting the respect here. Who do you think built the wall for the Colony, people?

You may get you "trannie" if Victor has to dress up in disguise when he sneaks into the Colony.
    That's not a tranny, bro. That's a cross-dresser, dude.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That's not a tranny, bro. That's a cross-dresser, dude.
    We already got a cross-dresser back at the Tower, and Burt said that Riley looked like a tranny while dressed up like Pegs on the golf course. Oh, and Riley was hinted as being a lezbo by Kelly. We even have some subtle allusions to necrophilia when Angel and Riley got all snuggly with that corpse-pile. Oh, and the Pegs-Michael sex, lest you straight people start whining.

No zoophiliacs yet, but we haven't seen Lady or Mr. Whiskers in awhile... (Skittles?)

So there you go... PC all around. Let it never be said that WA isn't LGBT-friendly...
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jul 19th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Whoops. *hand smack to the forehead*

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    We already got a cross-dresser back at the Tower, and Burt said that Riley looked like a tranny while dressed up like Pegs on the golf course.

So there you go... PC all around. Let it never be said that WA isn't LGBT-friendly...
    PC is just another way to draw attention to shit that doesn't need the attention to begin with. Nobody stands around and says "Oh, I bet that guy over there is straight" or "I wonder if that girl likes girls as much as I do." That shit is fucking gay and needs to stop. People are just people, labels hurt.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

See you in a week.

"Gatherer"

Status
    No, wait. You mean transgender. Tranny is sometimes used for both . . . No, wait. Why are we having this debate here? No, wait. Why am I having this debate here? *Head smack*

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

No, wait. You mean transgender. Tranny is sometimes used for both . . . No, wait. Why are we having this debate here? No, wait. Why am I having this debate here? *Head smack*
    It's only used for both by uneducated, inbred fucking half-wits who don't understand the English language enough to write their own names.

"Gatherer"

Status

LOL... Trannie/cross-dresser/whatev's... for some reason I picture Victor as a heavier man with short hair and a goatee.. Actually I picture him looking alot like my Hispanic Brother from another Mother. Im not Hispanic BTW, but my good friend is. And let me tell you, if Victor has to dress up like a woman to get in the Colony... that is going to be one ugly woman!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator

We are so off topic. And the next episodes isn't until August fucking 6th.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast