User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Why is this question of who the father is coming up, she wasn't raped (and even if she was she was preggers before then) and surely Todd was too long ago. Saul is the father. The evidence at the furniture is what's persuading him otherwise as it looks pretty convincing to anyone who didn't know the whole story.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Still sifting through all the pages of discussion but I have to say...

If Lizzy has some sort of relationship with bricks, I mean I'm sorry but that would have to prove that this girl has got some attachment issues. Todd dies and then shes interested in Saul after what a week? Saul is no longer accessible due to her being kidnapped in a way and now she has an interest in Bricks.

Granted when a womans pregnant I'm sure emotions are a little out of flux and its even easier to attach to someone.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    This whole thing with Lizzie and Bricks is rediculous. There is no romantic relationship there what so ever. They are cordial and becoming friends since Bricks was assigned as her keeper/minder/protector. Really it's as simple as that and nothing more, please. As her protector she has entrusted him with her and her babies safety as well as simply being the person she's become most close with as he's spent the most time with her. This was obvious as she seemed taken aback and maybe a bit scared as her voice quavered when Bricks yelled at her for probably the first time about not questioneing him anymore about Scratch. As her minder he's ending up going through the pregnancy with her, that will bring people closer together, doesn't mean they are "doing it".

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    I can understand your frustration if you feel strongly that there is no possible way the two are romantically involved. I was the same way with everyone thinking the Colony can listen in on CJ and Saul's encrypted conversations.

However, there is a good bit of evidence to suggest that the two are more than just prisoner and watcher. They stand quickly at attention when Scratch comes in, almost as if you walk in on two teenagers making out. She's wearing Bricks' clothing and thinking nothing of it. Kind of a morning after move. She speaks to him as if they know each other.

As for her quivering when Bricks yells at her, thats how Lizzy has always been. Very headstrong and assertive but does not handle raised voices well. Michael got the same reaction when ever he yelled about something.

Maybe the two aren't "doing it", maybe they are simply going through the pregnancy together. But I am positive there is something that the two feel for each other. Perhaps Bricks is a nice enough guy not to do anything to her until the child is born. I mean at some point you have to think of who is going to raise the baby.

Also I just want to ask, was Tardust a member of the Family? I am not saying he is Scratch's assailant but she did walk in on him trying to rape Lizzy early on in the series. Someone with more a mind of stringing things together than me may want to go back and listen to the chapter where Scratch stops the rape of Lizzie and how she scolds Tardust. There may be something there.
    Last edited by Bullethead; Jul 5th, 2012 at 07:57 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I can understand your frustration if you feel strongly that there is no possible way the two are romantically involved. I was the same way with everyone thinking the Colony can listen in on CJ and Saul's encrypted conversations.

However, there is a good bit of evidence to suggest that the two are more than just prisoner and watcher. They stand quickly at attention when Scratch comes in, almost as if you walk in on two teenagers making out. She's wearing Bricks' clothing and thinking nothing of it. Kind of a morning after move. She speaks to him as if they know each other.

As for her quivering when Bricks yells at her, thats how Lizzy has always been. Very headstrong and assertive but does not handle raised voices well. Michael got the same reaction when ever he yelled about something.

Maybe the two aren't "doing it", maybe they are simply going through the pregnancy together. But I am positive there is something that the two feel for each other. Perhaps Bricks is a nice enough guy not to do anything to her until the child is born. I mean at some point you have to think of who is going to raise the baby.

Also I just want to ask, was Tardust a member of the Family? I am not saying he is Scratch's assailant but she did walk in on him trying to rape Lizzy early on in the series. Someone with more a mind of stringing things together than me may want to go back and listen to the chapter where Scratch stops the rape of Lizzie and how she scolds Tardust. There may be something there.
    Or both stand out of fear of Scratch. The clothes Issues maybe are just that she's to big to be comfortable in what she had a to big shirt is better then a preggy belly and breasts hanging out. I'd call it an act of kindness of a decent man rather then a dirty minded man hoping to take advantage of a helpless frighten woman

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    I definitely was not implying Bricks being a Dirty man looking to score. It is possible for nice guys to get laid, even in Z-world .

But yes for every piece of evidence to suggest one thing, the same evidence can be used to refute it. That is the beauty of KC's writing.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Exactly...I think its way more akin to a big brother relationship.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Exactly...I think its way more akin to a big brother relationship.
    I agree
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I definitely was not implying Bricks being a Dirty man looking to score. It is possible for nice guys to get laid, even in Z-world .

But yes for every piece of evidence to suggest one thing, the same evidence can be used to refute it. That is the beauty of KC's writing.
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I agree with the rest of you guys, Lizzy-Bricks is definitely platonic.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast