User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Gatherer"

Status

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    The problem I think is: Who do you give that line to? That's a "serious" insight, and dead on. You can give it to Burt, but it makes no sense for him to say it, unless he's talking to Lizzy. You can't give it to Michael... it's just not his style. Saul can't have that line because fuck Saul, I hate him and he needs to die in a fire. Victor could throw it down pretty good, but I would have felt it the deepest if it had come from Angel. Would have made the most sense.
    I think the quote could go to the guy who tried to rape Lizzy. Blanking on his name. I can see the doctor asking "Why is she like that?" or someone else who doesn't know her. Then that rapey guy throwin' down that quote.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The attack on the Cavalry outpost was more intense than anything they'd seen in months. But it had ended they same way they all did, with windrows of dead creatures littering the desert floor stretching from the concertina wire in front of the first berm all the way back to the cemetery on the outskirts of Barstow. One thing that had made this one different from all the rest, the first positive sighting of one of the "smart ones" that the new intel chief had briefed the command about just days earlier.

The smart one and a small group of its companions had actually made it through the first line of concertina wire. Most were killed as they crested the berm, but the smart one made it into a fighting position, where it died trying to beat its way into a buttoned up Bradley fighting vehicle.

SFC East, the acting First Sergaent of B Troop, 1/11 Cavalry had the grisly task of photographing the battlefield for the after action report. Not that there was much to photograph of the smart one. It had been hit by machine gun fire from a neighboring position just as the Bradley crew had fired a claymore mine at it. All that remained were a pair of feet, in new looking hiking boots, and one mangled arm. The witnesses all agreed that it had looked female, and the remains seemed to confirm that.

As he snapped a closeup of the arm SFC East wondered if there was any significance to the big ring on one of its fingers. It had a distinctive design, looking like two birds wings wrapped around some sort of stone. He figured he’d leave that one to SGT Cross to figure out. Once he finished he directed the clean up crew to take the remains away and burn them with all the others.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    well written cabbage..though i had no idea wtf you were talking about at first..then "oooh...nice" (i literally said that aloud)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    The attack on the Cavalry outpost was more intense than anything they'd seen in months. But it had ended they same way they all did, with windrows of dead creatures littering the desert floor stretching from the concertina wire in front of the first berm all the way back to the cemetery on the outskirts of Barstow. One thing that had made this one different from all the rest, the first positive sighting of one of the "smart ones" that the new intel chief had briefed the command about just days earlier.

The smart one and a small group of its companions had actually made it through the first line of concertina wire. Most were killed as they crested the berm, but the smart one made it into a fighting position, where it died trying to beat its way into a buttoned up Bradley fighting vehicle.

SFC East, the acting First Sergaent of B Troop, 1/11 Cavalry had the grisly task of photographing the battlefield for the after action report. Not that there was much to photograph of the smart one. It had been hit by machine gun fire from a neighboring position just as the Bradley crew had fired a claymore mine at it. All that remained were a pair of feet, in new looking hiking boots, and one mangled arm. The witnesses all agreed that it had looked female, and the remains seemed to confirm that.

As he snapped a closeup of the arm SFC East wondered if there was any significance to the big ring on one of its fingers. It had a distinctive design, looking like two birds wings wrapped around some sort of stone. He figured he’d leave that one to SGT Cross to figure out. Once he finished he directed the clean up crew to take the remains away and burn them with all the others.
    This is a beautiful thing.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

You've got issues, broseph.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Wonder if Osiris has issues with Scratch being turned?

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Good form! Bravo Patch, bravo.
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Found this clip while I was looking for the Riley v Scratch fight scene. I thought it was cool. Its a bit off topic but here goes...

This is what will happen when Saul finally turns into a zombie and Chinwe has to take him down. She also gets an assist from Victor at the end.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Scratch will die of old age.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123