User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I hear there's lots of it in Inglewood
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have an official cause for the outbreak: crack cocaine.

Investigators uncovered a drug lab earlier this week, taking several young males into custody that ranged in age from 13 to 47. We are please to report that the suspects were brought in without incident and a cure is currently being distributed to surrounding counties.

Thank you,
    World Police.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by phobiarg View Post
    Thank you Kc for putting the Coast Guard in a good light. It always seems like we're the subject of the jokes and are always the ones to either cause more bad than good or are just a joke compared to other branches. I was literally cheering in my truck on my way home from base today because my branch got props from Kimmet.
    I've never seen the Coast Guard in a bad light... except when Aston Kutcher is around.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Crack?
    In Inglewood.

Dang it, Nik beat me to it!
    Last edited by Hellbringer; May 7th, 2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Because I'm that slow.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    Having spent most of my life in the 303, I was super-happy to hear the posse is going to Boulder. If everything goes up in smoke and they get turned into zombies, at least they can enjoy the gorgeous scenery! That being said, I dislike Pegs and Datu enough that I'm pretty happy to see them leaving. I am also in favor of dropping them entirely from the story except for the occasional update.

Drama isn't usually as fun and enjoyable as it was in this episode! Pegs is a pain in the ass and the way she treated Michael just confirmed it. I think she's been playing with him the whole time. I listen to this podcast for a good story, and her obnoxious attention-seeking distracted me from other things going on. I've got a good feeling that Riley will kick some ass as a soldier, but I don't think she's just staying out of loyalty to Michael. She wants to stay in California because ANGEL is in California (yeah, I'm hoping he's still among the living).

KC really delivered on this episode!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    In Inglewood.

Dang it, Nik beat me to it!
    It's ok, man.

"Lurker"

Status
    SO ... needless to say i couldnt wait for this one ... and now the next one ... MAN split up again :/ sigh idk what's to come of this ... but i know i'm ready to hear about burt angel and lizzy

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOwl View Post
    SO ... needless to say i couldnt wait for this one ... and now the next one ... MAN split up again :/ sigh idk what's to come of this ... but i know i'm ready to hear about burt angel and lizzy
    Hey! Welcome! Shoot on over to the The Introductions Thread and tell us a bit about yourself! I totallyy agree with you though, let's get to Burt, Angel and Scratch!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

As for the Colony taking over Irwin....I really don't see it. Think of it this way: Irwin is way too far away for the Colony who seems pretty content to stay within their safe confines. Not to mention Kimmet already gave us a way to create the conflict with the Colony/Mallers: They are trying to retake ground. If Irwin tries to retake LA that seems a far more likely scenario to bring these folks together for a good ol' fashioned feudin'.This keeps Irwin safe, and we still have the conflict we're clamoring for!
    Chapter 19 3/3 12:28 Victor says,"Take every bit of the ammo. Don't leave anything behind. We can't take all of the guns but this'll slow them down." Pegs says, "But that won't leave them with anything." Kelly says, " I don't feel too bad for them."
    This could be from only one of many weapons depots but it looks as if the colony would be shooting blanks.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: xV1per7x Steam ID: xV1per7x
    wow this episode was sad....

Datu and Pegs are gone....

michael is sad, im sad...what the hell??

btw, im curious. now that the story is kind of split, which story interest you the most?

Michael and Riley's? or Saul and Victor's? this is hard because im also split between the two.

this podcast just get better and better

edit: also im sure their story will cross path again (and perhaps merge together?) but for now...it is split ;P
    Last edited by xV1per7x; May 7th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast