User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Turtius,

The SB Tower on Spring Street is on my short-list of guesses for the location of CJ's "Other Tower". But if you look up and down that area around the intersection of S. Spring and W. Sixth Streets there are a number of buildings that could fit the bill. Older tower buildings with grand, multi-story lobbies and outside fire escapes aren't that common in LA, but the ones there are all seem to be in that one neighborhood.

The one thing that makes me wonder about the SB Tower is that it doesn't have a multi-story parking garage next to it.
    Not it

Does this help? photo_2.JPG
    Last edited by Kc; Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:18 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uuhhhuuu View Post
    i wouldn't go as far as to say that CJ knew that Saul was immune, but she might have a feeling that these two have gone threw a lot and might be different at least. also would you hold a grudge to someone that choked you , because YOU shot at them. also its the zombie apocalypse, you haven't seen good people in god knows how long. they don't want to kill you so why be hostile towards them? they could be two more allies.
    I didn't. That's why I say she might have suspected something.

And yes. I would hold a grudge against someone that tried to choke me out when I first met them after they tried to lay a trap to ensare me. They also have (potentially) gained access to my supplies if they succeed in their mission. I betcha part of CJ hoped at least one of them died in there.

She could very well be pleased as punch to let them into her tower now. But if what people are saying is true and Victor's tank was meant to be leaky on purpose...*shrug*
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I didn't. That's why I say she might have suspected something.

And yes. I would hold a grudge against someone that tried to choke me out when I first met them after they tried to lay a trap to ensare me. They also have (potentially) gained access to my supplies if they succeed in their mission. I betcha part of CJ hoped at least one of them died in there.

She could very well be pleased as punch to let them into her tower now. But if what people are saying is true and Victor's tank was meant to be leaky on purpose...*shrug*
    i agree. i think CJ did give Victor a leaky tank. She specifically told Saul "yours is the Blue one" and Victor was already cracking jokes that CJ likes Saul. so if she was gonna run a potentially deadly test, might as well risk the one you least like.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not it

Does this help? Attachment 1780
    New things this clue reveals:

• It's one of those tower buildings build around an inner courtyard. That explains why it was so hard to get from the rooms where Kalani and Sean were to the area where the weapons were stored!

• Note the bands near the top floor and at the bottom of the picture. These are fairly common on the older LA skyscrapers, so let's hope they're mirrored on the outside.

• This looks to me like there are 10 stories in the "tower" portion of the building, with a lower "lobby" portion forming the base. The pattern is similar to SB Tower, but clearly different. It's probably not the 204 East 7th Street location either.

The search continues! Follow the details at this thread: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...he-Other-Tower
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:44 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I know I'm jumping into the 23rd page of this thread, but has anybody considered that if Saul is immune it may be because of the shot through Tommy and into him? Similar to an immunization shot, getting a little bit of the sickness and letting your immune system build up a natural immunity to it??

Like I said, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I don't have the time to go back and read all 23 pages. I'll try to keep up in the future now that I'm current w/the show.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dramadaddy View Post
    I know I'm jumping into the 23rd page of this thread, but has anybody considered that if Saul is immune it may be because of the shot through Tommy and into him? Similar to an immunization shot, getting a little bit of the sickness and letting your immune system build up a natural immunity to it??

Like I said, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I don't have the time to go back and read all 23 pages. I'll try to keep up in the future now that I'm current w/the show.
    It's possible that may be the case. However, it does little to help explain Tanya's reaction to the mandatory examination. Of course, it doesn't need to explain it, the Tanya immunity theory is just that--a theory. I'll run with it. Why the hell not? Good idea, man.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    First post, and I'll admit I only read the first 7 pages of this thread, so I apologize if I'm repeating.

Has anyone thought that the trees being dead really has nothing to do with the virus/bacteria/plague/squid/whatever?

Los Angeles was built out of a desert and without human intervention it wouldn't take long for the natural order of things to start returning the landscape back to its natural state? It could be a detail KC threw in as a theory derailment? I know it doesn't seem to fit his MO, but you know writers like to throw people for a loop and intentionally mislead. After all, writers are professional liars. And of course I say that with the utmost respect (since that is what I am currently trying to become myself). Just something to think about.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by myltldmn View Post
    First post, and I'll admit I only read the first 7 pages of this thread, so I apologize if I'm repeating.

Has anyone thought that the trees being dead really has nothing to do with the virus/bacteria/plague/squid/whatever?

Los Angeles was built out of a desert and without human intervention it wouldn't take long for the natural order of things to start returning the landscape back to its natural state? It could be a detail KC threw in as a theory derailment? I know it doesn't seem to fit his MO, but you know writers like to throw people for a loop and intentionally mislead. After all, writers are professional liars. And of course I say that with the utmost respect (since that is what I am currently trying to become myself). Just something to think about.
    Interesting point, and one that is perfectly valid. Los Angeles was actually more savannah than desert before people transformed it, but the fact remains that there isn't much ground water storage, it doesn't rain that often, and all the rivers have been concreted in order to protect against flash flooding so the rain doesn't really benefit the vegetation. Without ongoing irrigation most of the greenery in LA is going to die. The WA story has moved well into the Summer so all the grass should be dead and the trees should be dying.

The one thing that gives me pause, though, is that the characters made special mention of the dead trees and vegetation near Ground Zero. This should be the case everywhere in the city, so for Saul and Victor to make special mention of it must mean that it's much worse here than elsewhere.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    This evening a Delta Airlines flight from Detroit to Chicago was met on the runway by a team from Homeland Security and the Centers for Disease Control and the passengers were quarantined outside the terminal for three hours. Fox News ran the story as breaking news. I don't know about the rest of you, but I immediately started thinking "Zombies on the plane, zombies on the plane!"

Turns out it was a false alarm. Here's a link to the CDC press release: http://www.cdc.gov/media/haveyouheard/

Quarantine Jet.jpg

"Gatherer"

Status
    Since the water has been shut off, the only way vegetation gets watered is rain. I haven't heard any rain or it hasn't been mentioned in the last couple of episodes. It could be the haze but until we get new info I'm going with no regular watering.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast