User Tag List

Page 95 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    I'm beginning to think the entire group allowed to speak about the D3 project can only speak the language of 'soon'...so like you said, I'll take it with a grain of salt. If I propogate some math behind the number of times they've said 'soon' over how long they've said that, I believe the limit of said release date is approaching infinity

I'll try and dig out my Reach disc this weeked tho!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    wow, what made you wait so long?
    No good reason. Except sheer laziness, business, and never having much productive to say

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I'm beginning to think the entire group allowed to speak about the D3 project can only speak the language of 'soon'...so like you said, I'll take it with a grain of salt. If I propogate some math behind the number of times they've said 'soon' over how long they've said that, I believe the limit of said release date is approaching infinity

I'll try and dig out my Reach disc this weeked tho!
    Nice! Keep an eye on this thread. We'll try to plan something soon! http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ights-Are-Back!
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    "the D3 project" - Can someone encapsulate it for me?

Gotta say, this place is HUGE compared to the simple composition notebook & player it used to be!
    Last edited by Blues_127; Feb 27th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

woopwoop!! hey there peeps!!!

"Lurker"

Status

Hi! My name is Shirley and I'm a zombie addict. So about me, I'm sdfjei years old and currently live in Houston, Tx. where I work as a research scientist in the Texas Medical Center. In my spare time (what's that?) I like to read, play with my two kittehs (no they aren't named whiskers), work in the yard, run and watch most sports. Other than that, there isn't much left to say. Oh, I love The Walking Dead but would be fine if the sent Shane to the moon. ;-)

"Lurker"

Status

UK fanBoy

Hi not signed up for a forum for years but after hearing the latest episode I had to see what everyone was saying about the show and stumbled happily upon these forums.
    A little about myself, I'm 31 and from the UK, I listen to Were Alive because I heard some gamz jarnalist called Gregor Miller talk about it on an IGN podcast and had to try it for myself and eded up listening to the whole of season 1 in 2 work days!! I am into games and play on PS3 username SuperMutant1980. Favourite type of games are RPGs particularly Bethesda ones and I would throw a shitfit if they would ever consider making a zombie apocalypse RPG. My favourite Were Alive character was Burt but now he's seemingly dead I'm leaning more towards Saul and my favourite episode so far is the latest one 'The Thirty First pt 1'.

"Lurker"

Status
    This is gonna be super short because I hate talking about myself randomly, if you have any questions just ask.

Anyway, my name is Paul and I live in the middle of no where in Michigan about an hour from Detroit (the only city most people know of in this sate if they're not from here) surrounded by acres and acres of forest and farm fields. I'm a huge fan of all things zombie and post-apocalyptic, and was introduced to We're Alive! during Chapter 10 by my boss who was originally from California and still reads the papers from out there and saw an article about it. I listened to all the back episodes straight through since i was instantly I was instantly addicted and have waited patiently every week since.

I recently just found We're Not Dead and listened to all that in a 3 day marathon and it inspired me to re-discover the forum and finally start participating.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey my name's Isabel and I'm from Toronto, Canada!
    I heard about We're Alive from my boyfriend and have listened to it religiously ever since! I normally listen to it in the car each time there's a new episode. I also recently got a book on zombie origami so maybe I'll test that out sometime soon!

A little about me....
    I don't play hockey, don't say eh all that often and I haven't even managed to find a suitable igloo to live in. :P
    I'm really into superheroes but I also really love sports, namely basketball and soccer.
    I'm in university studying french and history and one day hope to teach!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey all. My name is Jude and I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Yes it is a state in the United States founded in 1912 haha I'm the proud father of a beautiful daughter and engaged to be married. I am an account manager of Sprint and a lover of knowledge in the most recent years of my life, but a Kong time lover if all things zombies for many years! I haven't done much travelling, but read and research everything quite regularly, so I have a decent library of knowledge in my head, so hopefully ready for the zombie apocalypse.

Page 95 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast