37. You may not vote on this poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    im gonna throw something just flat out...bat-guano crazy up in here...but how about this...tanya has transferred all the journal data up to this point,correct? well...when/if she see kalanis journal...what if...

samatha and kalani have very similar handwriting?..

I STILL hold onto the belief that we did not get the entire story at the arena...while i highly, highly doubt that craziness i just said will come to pass..i'll bet my beard its something similar...the thing we need to keep in mind is while in most cases we have a clear(well, ok...clear as mud) view into the "hows" of a "kalanis the rat" or a "kelly's the rat"...there just seems to be way to many small openings for someone whos incredibly crafty to sweep in, do what needs to be done, and make it look like..."oh kalani, what have you done??"

example: everybody(myself a few months ago as well) tried to place kalani in position to shoot pippen and run down to the car. the question i have is, do we REALLY know that datu was just down there twiddling his thumbs or whatever? no. our only eyewitness was a blackout drunk lurking on the staircase..who didnt notice a large hawiian white guy pass her, so would she have noticed datu saying "oh hey kalani, hold on..i was just grabbing this cassette from my room"

so i say while we are looking for someone to lay the blame on...also look at who could possibly be setting that person up. with any good mystery, your told just enough to figure it out...and then when you get ALL the details...:facepalm:
    Someone correct me but, Kalani is "Hawaiian" he's not just "FROM" Hawaii right?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Kalani claims he's Hawaiian, but Datu says his appearance doesn't match his name. So.....there's that.

And that was my point about Kalani running down the stairs. He's a fat out of shape Hawaiian who can't run fast (or for that long) so Datu saying he was with Kalani the whole time is most likely not true because Pippin would have been murdered at a time when Kalani was still in the stairwell (if he's being truthful and went directly from Point A to Point B)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Kalani claims he's Hawaiian, but Datu says his appearance doesn't match his name. So.....there's that.

And that was my point about Kalani running down the stairs. He's a fat out of shape Hawaiian who can't run fast (or for that long) so Datu saying he was with Kalani the whole time is most likely not true because Pippin would have been murdered at a time when Kalani was still in the stairwell (if he's being truthful and went directly from Point A to Point B)

Datu said that? really? time stamp/chapter? Now I have to go back and listen.
    You're right, if Kalani killed the Brit, then he'd be huff'n and puff'n.. his big ass shirt would be soaked

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Samantha refers to him as a "Plump Hawaiian" in the Arena, so I presume he is Hawaiian.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."