User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I know a lot of people think Riley's a lesbian, but I just can't shake the feeling that she's got the hots for Angel. She's gonna pull something off, and I'm betting she'll save both him AND Burt.

Everyone's had very interesting perspectives so far on the situation. Now... the two-week wait. UGH!
    What the heck is that on your avatar???
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    Great episode.

Surely the "Shoot the sheets back up" problem is relatively easily solved. You just cut thin strips of bedsheet (about 60 feet worth), tie them together, tie them to the end of an arrow, tie the other end to the main bedsheet rope. Then fire the arrow up, taking the much lighter thin strip up. B&A take the thin end and use that to pull up the heavier main bedsheet rope.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafar View Post
    Great episode.

Surely the "Shoot the sheets back up" problem is relatively easily solved. You just cut thin strips of bedsheet (about 60 feet worth), tie them together, tie them to the end of an arrow, tie the other end to the main bedsheet rope. Then fire the arrow up, taking the much lighter thin strip up. B&A take the thin end and use that to pull up the heavier main bedsheet rope.
    That is probably the only way it would be possible although it would take some time to make the 'string'.
    To tie a whole bedsheet to an arrow and fire it that high, against gravity, I would say is impossible. Just going by the weight of the sheet and subsequent sheets tied to the original and inertia needed to lift it. But surely this is all a moot point? They didn't do it.

Cover art: Whats the odds on Riley and Kalani coming face to face with 'might not be but could be' pinstripes, and Riley shooting off an arrow at him only for him to catch it mid-air with cat like reflexes?

It's possible Burt and Ernie, sorry, Angel just accept the situation and Burt starts writing in his journal but everything is past tense, if it were your last dying entry, surely it would be present tense ie. "Kalani and Riley have made it to the rooftop door......"
    But maybe not.

+1 for the Skittles rescue!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Check it out:

A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Check it out:

OOoo looks like you found the inspiration for "Cain Medical Center"/"Cain General Hospital"

Oh as for the Cain name, I would take a guess that it has something to do with Cain and Able (the bible story), perhaps something to do with altar sacrifices, or maybe Kc just thought it sounded cool.
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; Jun 28th, 2011 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Forgot exact name of Cain Medical Center/General Hospital"

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    zombies are back in a story of zombie survival. i am happy. i missed you zombie #3 and also you zombie #23. You both do good work.

although short, this was a fantastic episode. i really hope saul finds these asshats soon and exacts extreme vengeance upon them. hearing lizzy's voice and his reactions to her messages to him was hard to listen to. i get over that hurdle and danged if you didnt leave me fretting about angel and burt. great writing, great acting. it's all there !

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    More thoughts on the art for the chapter:

Just because the man in the suit has an arrow does exactly mean that Riley has a personal encounter with him. She shot a regular biter in this episode. Maybe he pulls the arrow from one of the dead biters as the bodies are being brought to wherever his "work shop" is. (See the big read blood stain on the floor and the trail of blood away from it.)

Due to how KC is writing the story, we (the listeners) are starting to attribute more intelligence to the biters. I think that is what we should be doing. It also leads me to the following thought.

The man in the suit remembers the arrows used at the arena (shot many of his "minions" and even the eye of a big one). Finding the arrow that Riley shot in this episode could cause him to be making a mental connection between the two instances.

Does that mean he'll have his forces head back to the tower in force? Maybe he'll try to shut it down once and for all.
    Is it possible he'll try to get some of the more intelligent biters to use projectile attacks, no matter how crude?
    Is he more interested in catching the four in the hospital alive because he wants that intelligence / dexterity in his forces?

Most likely none of this is true. Just some thoughts.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:

Did Saul say that the map had pin holes on the 110 heading north? That would be in the opposite direction of The Colony. I think he will pursue them anyway, nothing will stop him.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Check it out:

Think bigger:

Keep in mind this isn't exactly Cain, but you get the idea...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Twain View Post
    Did Saul say that the map had pin holes on the 110 heading north? That would be in the opposite direction of The Colony. I think he will pursue them anyway, nothing will stop him.
    Yeah Saul mentioned pen marks on the map. But remember, the Mallers were detoured into Pinstrpe's trap on the way to the Arena. Someone may have just been marking the detour to keep from getting lost.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast