User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I think it would be cool for a re-con team to find Samantha. Like...she survived the pit and WASN'T killed.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, since we haven't heard from any zombies in quite a while in this "zombie podcast" and it's starting to turn into a soap opera, maybe we need a Politician in the mix. Someone who could run for office and be able to run on a triple ticket to cover all bases, the Mallers, the Toweries, and the Colonists. Of course, don't take this too seriously.
    Last edited by mgsipa; Apr 24th, 2011 at 02:19 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I would add a Colonel or General in command of a few troops- maybe a dozen or so men representing the last organized armed forces on the continent. He'd demand that Michael and Angel (and Burt) answer to him now, kinda like Admiral Kane on Galactica. This would SUCK of course, but I've been expecting the story to take this turn any day now....

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Ok, I just finished reading all ya'll's (like that?) posts, and I kind of agree with the scientist idea, but I don't agree with it being a scientist.

I picture a librarian... an older librarian who has been in the books for a long while, so he/she could recite historical similarities and impart advice/knowledge. At first, I thought about the whiny librarian guy-type from "The Day After Tomorrow" who protected the Gutenberg Bible, but after sorting through all the posts, I'm NOW picturing Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not exactly a fighter, but someone who could coach techniques, reference obscure books, and have fun doing research.
    I can see this guy/gal being holed up in the Los Angeles Central Library, like in one of the basement rooms when the whole thing started and that is how he/she survived the initial outbreak. (http://www.lapl.org/central/central_map.pdf)
    Librarians... underrated and underused.
    That's my two cents, Canadian or American. Either way, it doesn't amount to much.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I would love to see a person who saw all this coming. He had been for years prepping for the zombie invasion and had been called crazy for it. I'm not thinking insane, since we already have our dear little skittles for that. Just someone who was paranoid and stocked up in advance. Like he just pulls up in an armoured bus and saves the towers ass during another zombie attack or something.

"Lurker"

Status
    Yes you may have Riley, Burt, Victor, Lizzy and Tanya but I think the group simply needs an individual who has realised that the morality and various philosophies of the old world now mean zip. Someone who see's great potential in the group but who is a stone cold killer - not a sociopath but someone colder but more rational then Burt. I.E this potential character would have simply blown Scarface's head clean off along with that of her brother because they would have seen the threat to their existence straight away. They were not always like this but they have accepted the new world for what it really is. I think they would provide the group with a much needed executioner.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    a kid would be cool! like a 9 year ond kid :P he would apporach the tower all dirty with ragged clothes, a knife on his belt. like he just came out of Lord of the Flies, haha

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    i'm interested in finding out what Pipen will bring to the tower

"Hoarder"

Status

I thought it would be pretty cool to have the remnants of some Military unit come upon the people of the Tower. Maybe a platoon sized group that is bent on taking the fight to the Zombies under any cost, to include trying to integrate Saul Michael and Angel into their ranks. They could also try and take what supplies they wanted from the tower. I'd think they'd be like the guys on 28 Days Later without the whole "repopulation" idea's.

I think the other cool dynamic is the competent loner, think Skittles without the PTSD and alot more guns and ammo.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'm shocked no one added this yet: It's L.A. baby! We need some movie stars up in this bitch!! Even if they aren't a living character. Just like a zombie that someone is like "Hey isn't that so and so who was in such and such?" *BANG* "THAT MOVIE SUCKED!"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast