Hi, I'm Sue. A friend recommended We're Alive to me about a month ago. I wasn't working at the time so I was able to listen to the entire series in less than two weeks. My friend is just starting Season 2. I have recommended it to several people and everyone has loved it. I am not a zombie fan, so my love for this was a little shocking to me. I inhaled it. And now I'm missing it, I may have to start again soon.
My friend found the podcast because it beat out his favorite podcast for one of the podcast awards, so he decided to give it a try. He knows I love to listen to podcasts so he sent it my way. He did not tell me it was about zombies. I listen to a lot of podcasts and this is really well done, both acting and producing. (Having edited my share of podcasts and adding sound effects I know how hard it is to do right, this is really well done).
A little about me, I am a preschool teacher, my kids love to play zombies. I live in OR on a small farm, we raise chickens and sell the eggs. I learned about forums from a Harry Potter forum, I was so green I had to ask how to post. I've come a long way. I listen to podcasts while I work in the garden and wash eggs. With 50 to 60 chickens, I wash a lot of eggs. I'm an avid reader, I'm able to convert stories to my iPod, so I listen to books when I'm not listening to podcasts.