User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Whats up, nik and Britt? I was the one that predicted that scratch would have to be punished for killing angel (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...-Part-2/page11). Thanks for the semi-shout out, guys. ha.

First, Britt, you say "flag" like nobody I've ever met. I guess thats a good thing? haha.

Finally, to business: Is anyone else really taken aback by the fact that the zombies can apparently bleed out? And with a sword and a six inch clearing, she was able to take them out... Even if she was chopping ankles and severing feet, I feel like they bled out really quickly. '"You can't amputate a foot without an arterial bleed. It's impossible," said Dr. Marc Siegel, associate professor of medicine at New York University. "You'd survive no more than an hour."' Correct me if I'm wrong, but the zoms were on the ground "twitching" in less than a minute. This might hint that their blood is thinner than a person's. Their blood doesn't clot anymore which would make them extremely susceptible to freezing in the winter (not much use in Cali, but the survivor camp in Boulder is looking better and better!).

Just to play devil's advocate to my own theory about scratch killing angel, if Durai does see the tape, there's a chance he won't care. The rules have changed a bit since the family was in full force. If he doesn't take action against Scratch, it might be the thing that pushes Bricks to abandon the Mallers. Plus, in the mafia, a made man could be killed as long as it was approved and carried out by another made man. There may be some allowance for Scratch killing Angel, and then Bricks and Lizzy are dissidents. This can lead to a distraction during role call giving enough time for Saul & CJ to infiltrate, arm the old colonists, and break everyone out. Still, I'm with the above poster BLOODBATH ensues. Either way, I'm really interested to see where this leads because I really don't think KC will end Scratch that easily...
    Last edited by ferroaj; Aug 14th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.