User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, twinkles and hot dogs have a date on the package, but they will expire if wrapped 8)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    ** Bleep **
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Feb 21st, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status

Did anyone notice...

Why are there dead bodies in the water plant? Wouldn't they either be turned or completely obliterated by the behemoth? Was someone trying to set a trap for the tower? Idk of anyone has said this yet but I just thought of it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Could be that they were hiding in there for so long they died of starvation? Can't remember if it said the bodies looked like they had been attacked by zombies.

Or perhaps they were killed and then a behemoth turned up and scared off their killers?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Very possible although them being "fresh kills" just has me thinking someone was planning on attracting people and I don't think it was ink or the zombies or whatever because they would eat them... Could it have something to do with randi/randy... Could the mallers/colony have been there previously?.... It just has me thinking that the water going out was not an accident.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Personally, I think that the people there were from the other tower, they had been keeping the water running the whole time, then something (maller or pinstripes) has taken out the water supply to either lure people there so they can get into the other tower and attack it with less people there (if it's pinstripes that did it) or if the mallers did then perhaps they wanted to lure the folk out from the other tower so they would fix the water, then be able to follow them back to the other tower and hope to take it like they tried with our tower.

I doubt it would be the colony, as far as I know they didn't travel very far out?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyo15 View Post
    Why are there dead bodies in the water plant? Wouldn't they either be turned or completely obliterated by the behemoth? Was someone trying to set a trap for the tower? Idk of anyone has said this yet but I just thought of it.
    There's already a thread for "Stuff you've noticed"
    So i'm moving this there.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617