User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Colony

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm thread lost now. I've theorized this in another area.
    The Colony is a rebuilding area. It started as a evac sight, but Marcus realized that all hope is gone. He's going to be the one responsible for restarting humanity. The more skilled you have, the better you can serve.
    The theory about woman as breeders sounds pretty good, but you'd have to remember what Hope said about being able to leave... up until Michael got his help that is..
    Also, Hope wouldn't be a burden in such a case. She'd be precious cargo when she came of age.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I thought Michael said "HE's your leader?" implying it was someone he'd met but didn't think highly of, so I figured he meant the male voice at the gate.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    I thought Michael said "HE's your leader?" implying it was someone he'd met but didn't think highly of, so I figured he meant the male voice at the gate.
    Britt and Greg thought the same thing in the We're Not Dead podcast. Which is why I posted that comment I linked to above, and KC cleared it all up.

Michael, ever the Military Intel guy, was fishing for information from Victor at the time.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Chapter 19 is turning out to go damn near exactly like I thought. Marcus is kinda smarmy. The Colony IS the rebuilding and Marcus is a big old liar. Mike asked him what his MOS was and Marcus drew a big blank at that...
    We're gonna need more info on these "contracts."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12