User Tag List

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I don't like Tardust at all, rapists get little forgiveness from me.
    I want to strangle Gatekeeper with my bare hands and beat Bigsby to death with the shovel.
    The only problem I have with Kalani is that the zombies took away Samantha instead of him...I don't think I can let that go
    Amy from the Colony irritates me
    Durai gets under my skin with his smooth, manipulative talking
    While Kelly has redeemed herself, especially in 19-3, I still bet on her being the traitor.

"Lurker"

Status
    I dislike Zombies, people are ok.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I listened through the most of the series again and I never really hated Kelly that much. She was a bitch sometimes but she was trying to protect Tommy and do what she though was right. Maybe I missed something. Also it would be to easy for her to be the rat, lots of people already think it it.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mythicgr66 View Post
    Tardust, Tardust, Tardust, Steven (the guy who got Lizzy kicked out), the guy who tazed peg's, the gatekeeper, Sometimes Scratch (i dont really hate her, she is just a B***H), sometimes Kalani (you just want to smack him, sometimes)
    You know... technically Steven didn't get Lizzy kicked out. She volunteered to go and he actually protested when she said she would.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Two characters that I could do without would definitely be Riley and Datu. Datu cries too much and Riley is irritating.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    I like all the characters except Gatekeeper. Every other character is great its just Gatekeepers voice creeps me out

"Scavenger"

Status
    Honestly, I don't like Steven....he's the one who backed Burt into a corner & forced Lizzy's hand on leaving.
    I don't mind Datu...perhaps he could "man up" a little...but yeah...
    Kelly...trying to protect Tommy? She was guilt tripping the poor kid all the time. She's another one that I don't like much.
    So far, each of the characters has served their purpose well.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I have yet to come across a character I hate. I dislike a lot of characters, but understand the need for them in the narrative.
    The most irritating so far is either early-stage Kelly, or possibly Pippin. A lot of people hated Pippin, for his accent mostly. I would have liked him to have a more Marshall Lancaster-esque voice, but his semi-Australian sounding English accent was intriguing enough that I thought it was a put on by the character, as a cover for his real identity.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status

I really don't like Kalani. I don't dislike him as much as I used to but at first my hate was because Samantha died instead of him in the arena. When he wanted help escaping I was just thinking 'oh of course, now you wake up', I felt pretty guilty as a human being after that. His constant need to suck up initially didn't help him be any more endearing but really if you think about it, surviving the zombie apocalypse as a heavy guy would be pretty difficult so he's probably just doing anything possible to get in with anybody, it would be a lot easier to just leave him than work with him or get killed waiting for him.

And Scratch, I just KNEW she'd live through the war, I knew it. I can't wait until she's gone, I feel scummy thinking that but she has got problems and she really bugs me.

"Lurker"

Status
    I can't stand Pegs... I have to admit it.
    She's naive, a little bit useless, and her voice, omg (no offense on the actress!) But everytimes she's around, I dunno I can't help myself but answering back out loud to all her ideas and suggestions (which my boyfriend finds really annoying haha). She's just too innocent and girly on my taste. She seems to me a little bit useless and pointeless. But hopefully my view will change with the futur episodes. At least she isn't a zombie! =D I don't really like any characters who become "human-power-autority-monster" due to the event and zombie invasion also. Steven is a good example, also gatekeeper. It showed me a side of human being that a really really don't like.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast