User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kalani on WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Kalani isn't stupid, exactly. When it comes to intelligence, he'd be very smart if he'd just learn to listen. The Hummer incident was a wake-up call, so maybe he will learn.

Kalani's real problem isn't that he's dumb or annoying, it's that he's a coward. Everything he's said and done so far has been in his own interest. He played possum at the Arena; he tried like hell to stop Angel from dropping off Latch's body ("You're risking our lives just to do some stupid favor?" "Couldn't you just lie and say you did it?"); he tried to leave the MRE's behind when the two "kid zombies" were stalking them, he tried to force Skittles to come to the tower so they could milk him for intel; finally, he tried to convince Angel to go back to the tower rather than returning for the MRE's. I doubt he was the traitor who called the Mallers, but he's a patent coward.

By the way, if you think Kalani was just sick at the Arena... I guess anything's possible, but considering the way he's acted since his rescue, we can at least say he's the sort of character who would play possum. Doesn't hold up in a court of law, but in a court of literature? You bet.
    Last edited by RamblinMike; Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    ps if Kalani were an ice cream flavor he'd be jamocha almond idiot

That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all week!

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    No doubt Kalani is a grating gelatinous coward, but I don't think the show is going to use him for zombie chum anytime soon. He clearly gets a reaction from the viewers. Drama needs a foil to add friction. The main characters have had to deal with zombies, the Mallers and Bill. Removing Bill removed internal fighting. Kalani is the show's next Bill. Secondarily, he is a pilot which leaves open potenial exciting plot opportunities. Every good story needs characters who invoke the audience's ire. As much as I'd like to see him fall in a pit of zombified clowns, I approve of his presence.

"Lurker"

Status
    I dislike the guy, but i have a feeling he will be part of a great escape in the storyline as he sacrifices himself. yes!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

*blows off the dust*

So nice to visit old friends.....

This thread is reopened as of....NOW! Kevin Flood is going to be visit his friends at WND once again to take about life, love and.....I dunno.....I made up the first two already and couldn't think of a third.

Got a question for Kalani? Want to know his thoughts of the production? his Character? What he would do to/with Scratch if he was alone with her in the same room? Ask it here, and we might ask it to him!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Will we see our favorite hawaian flyboy in the future?
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Will we ever run into a friend or family of Kalani?
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Who is Hannah? Did K.C. give you any hints that you can share?

What can you tell us about the zombies in Hawaii? How were they different from the ones in LA?

Is the Hawaiian Airlines plane that crash-landed at LAX the one that Kalani flew?
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Oct 20th, 2011 at 04:02 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123