User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kalani on WND

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

Kalani on WND

Love him? Hate him? Why?

It's short notice, but tonight we'll be talking about Kalani on We're Not Dead. We even have a Kalani fanboy joining us! If you want your comment read on the show, let us know what you think about the pilot from Hawaii. Just post below

"Lurker"

Status
    I want him dead, I was thinking he should get bitten then Burt kills him to add some irony to the show...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Nobody loves Kalani, but then I don't think anyone liked Angel, Datu, or Kelly in the beginning either. I'm sure by the end of the season there'll be a lot of Kalani fans.

Kalani related question for the show: When Kalani got to the tower he told Michael that the zombies in LA weren't as mean as the ones in Hawaii. What do you think that means? Are the zombies really different there?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    ps if Kalani were an ice cream flavor he'd be jamocha almond idiot

"Scavenger"

Status
    I dislike him but I don't hate him. I posted in the forum earlier saying that I think the last episode was a turning point for his character.

I do feel that the more and more himself and Angel stay in the field I think he will come out of his shell more.

On the note of disliking him, he is a massive dick for playing possum in the arena. Poor Samantha died because he did. I don't believe he was sick at all. He seemed capable once he saw Angel and Riley save Datu.

On a note of not hating him. I like his voice, the acting here is superb. He is also a funny character. The part in 18-1 where he suggested the plan and said that he will help anyway he can (because he is morbidly obese, im assuming he is that fat).

(sorry if some of this doesn't make sense. It's 1am and I'm on the iPod)

"Lurker"

Status
    He is massive dick, but I think that theres more than meets the eye... Like every other character in the show. In Mass Effect terms we need to go on a Loyalty quest with him before we judge... To be honest I think that is taking place in the show now.

"Lurker"

Status
    I Think he will become a character that we will love to hate but the character has not developed to that stage yet... also Kalani might be the traitor not because I do not like him but he does not seem all that trustable so far, he is a mischievous sob to my eyes... ears.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Kalani certainly isn't at the top of my most loved list but I don't think he is the traitor most of us are thinking he is. He is going to turn into this season's Kelly imo.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Kalani...I mean what kind of name is that!

He's the new Kelly, but FAT!

He might come in handy one day if they need a plane, but other than that I don't see a good use for him. Really!

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NashKnowsBest View Post
    He is massive dick, but I think that theres more than meets the eye... Like every other character in the show. In Mass Effect terms we need to go on a Loyalty quest with him before we judge... To be honest I think that is taking place in the show now.
    +100 cool points for a perfect Mass Effect reference!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast