User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Same...Chapter 10 and Chapter 19...

I really thought that Purgatory was the most moving for me because it explained a story, where we will never know why they are doing what they are doing...it just freaks me out :S
    The most moving part of the Catalyst was probably when Datu met Hope for the first time...

"Lurker"

Status
    i had completly forgoten about about Datu and Hope meeting that bit almost brought me to tears and i reckon that Datu and Hope will develop a father daughter relationship

"Lurker"

Status
    Could happen...If they do get to know eachother a little more, which will be kind of hard seeing as she is blind and all :P

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Datu and Samantha. I shed tears when Samantha was taken away. Also, the War, Pegs' emotional trama, Saul and Lizzie, and that final bit where they were firing the guns were all beautiful.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    #1 Season 1- Chapter 10 Datu and Samantha in the Arena!

#2 Season 2 - Chapter 18 Michael finding (Datu's) Hope and just what that means for The Tower!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well it was chapter 7, i loved it because it was tense but right now I think i prefer chapter 19 just because of how epic it is.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Really too hard to say, but if I could only pick one it would be Chapter 12. It had one of my favourite Scratch moments.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Chapter 8 - Where do you go when you sleep listened to this in bed, in the dark, on the iphone, with the volume turned up way too loud - fixated by the behemoth's ever growing louder roars in the pump house

and

Chapter 19 - The Catalyst what an escape and what a cliff hanger!!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    i would have to say the war. the story really got all of its truly good stuff from the bad things that happened after that. if the war never happened, Saul wouldnt have gotten hurt, the colony would still not exist, the mallers would not really be a true threat, and lizzie might still be in tower (but probably still 'sick') really the story got perfect after the War and i thought it was cool to see the towerites open a can of whoop ass!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Can't remember the chapter, but when Michael, Pegs, and Kelly are all out in the beach house before find the colony. I love the whole surviving off the remnants of society action. That's why I loved Day by Day. Also, I loved the huge development in Michael and Pegs relationship, I'm really sappy when it comes to such things. And lastly, the huge character development Pegs took. She was fighting zombies naked and was weighed down by a handicapped Michael, she was a badass.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast