User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    EmGeeToo on Twitter has a theory that when the soldiers are in the Twin Towers that Simon will open all the doors and make his escape while the soldiers are being killed.

What a horrible thought, I like it!
    That is amazing! Perfect!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    EmGeeToo on Twitter has a theory that when the soldiers are in the Twin Towers that Simon will open all the doors and make his escape while the soldiers are being killed.

What a horrible thought, I like it!
    Wow! The timeline almost matches up too. After Simon gets free, he said he wandered around alone for a while and was picked up by the Mallers shortly afterwards. He was held by them for a few weeks. He is unfamiliar with The Colony, so that means he wasn't part of the group of captives that the Mallers brought with them when they took over. Heck, maybe he was the one who shut the doors behind the Soldiers blocking their escape. WOW!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Wow! The timeline almost matches up too. After Simon gets free, he said he wandered around alone for a while and was picked up by the Mallers shortly afterwards. He was held by them for a few weeks. He is unfamiliar with The Colony, so that means he wasn't part of the group of captives that the Mallers brought with them when they took over. Heck, maybe he was the one who shut the doors behind the Soldiers blocking their escape. WOW!!
    It makes sense, and it makes me dislike Simeon more.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

I can't see Simeon living for a year in the Twins and then leaving when Robbins, Carl, Muldoon, and Puck show up. Maybe he and Austin played card games and braided their hair. I think Simeon would have been more likely to have thrown himself at the soldiers' feet than flee. Also it's at least 3 months between the soldiers investigating the Twins and the Mallers picking up Simeon, or Puck would still be rehabbing and not running an Op. It's going to be interesting finding out how Simeon's been surviving for over a year, whether in or out of the Twins. Who the heck does he think he is, Skittles?

Thinking about it more, there is that moment when Simeon overhears Gavin and Dani talking about ditching the inmates. Hmm, and then there's his snarky reaction to a scene in 5 of 6. But he does claim to CJ he's not "that guy" anymore. Perhaps the experience in the Twins does change him for the better. Still on the fence.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 22nd, 2016 at 01:34 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    I can't see Simeon living for a year in the Twins and then leaving when Robbins, Carl, Muldoon, and Puck show up. Maybe he and Austin played card games and braided their hair. I think Simeon would have been more likely to have thrown himself at the soldiers' feet than flee. Also it's at least 3 months between the soldiers investigating the Twins and the Mallers picking up Simeon, or Puck would still be rehabbing and not running an Op. It's going to be interesting finding out how Simeon's been surviving for over a year, whether in or out of the Twins. Who the heck does he think he is, Skittles?

Thinking about it more, there is that moment when Simeon overhears Gavin and Dani talking about ditching the inmates. Hmm, and then there's his snarky reaction to a scene in 5 of 6. But he does claim to CJ he's not "that guy" anymore. Perhaps the experience in the Twins does change him for the better. Still on the fence.
    You're right, He just doesn't seem the type to last that long. Then again, there is his answer to when he was there; "To the brutal end" or something like that. I hope that fence doesn't break, I'm on it with you.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Simeon could be stuck in a situation that everyone else dies trying to get out and he stays in T-Block with the earthquake supplies by himself. Waits a year and then locks the soldiers in.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

If Simeon is telling the truth he was trapped in twin towers for a year, I can't imagine they were all in there for a year, I think things would have gotten ugly before a year was up
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

If you string a lot of Simeon's reactions together I now can't see that he's an evil/bad guy. He was the most upset/distraught at Chuck's death. When Jeremy and Bogart get trapped he's the first one to ask about their rescue. Same for the inmates they find barricaded.."if there's a silver lining to all of this, we might have just saved their lives." I'm sure their are other instances. At the very least the man's an enigma.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I am hoping to be surprised. I don't mind being wrong.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I am hoping to be surprised. I don't mind being wrong.
    Ha ha!!!! I was wrong on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my predictions in WA; A Story of Survival!! Still one of my favorite stories, ever!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast