User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Tammy told me that all of the surviving characters have a voice on the council in some way or another, which makes sense for their contributions. CJ's baby daddy is one last great mystery of the series, but I will throw out a ball that makes me chuckle. I say it is Pete! I can't type that without laughing...but maybe she wanted a third water bottle and one thing led to another...

Ok but I had an epiphany out in the grueling labour and hot sun of my work. There is an underlying message in We're Alive showing us the heart of KC Wayland. KC is Team Jacob for the Twilight series:

-Saul, a popular character, prefers dogs over cats as well as Mr Whiskers is a symbol of death and could be plotting against the characters. Lady on the other hand, is group therapy for the Tower and is always a priority to be protected. Burt is the only one to ever say anything bad about her. Mr Whiskers is at first only appreciated by Pegs, with Riley, Saul, Lizzie and Victor all at some point making negative comments towards him. The fear Mr Whiskers may be a zombie, but never hold such fears for Lady. Thus dog>cat. In Twilight, Jacob is a werewolf, while Edward has feline traits, described as roaring like a lion, etc.

-Next up we have Scratch, who lost the ability to have children and lives vicariously through the first pregnant woman she has in her power. She is fiercely protective of pregnant Lizzie, insists on giving her the best care, but is clearly more interested in the baby than in Lizzie. In the finale she is willing to at least feign giving up her ultimate revenge against Pegs in order to take Nicholas, acquiring him becoming her new primary objective. This is almost exactly what Rosalie does in Breaking Dawn, albeit with more guns. The one thing she wants most is to have a child and is willing to use Bella to get a baby. Scratch of course is a villain, and Rosalie is seen negatively from Jacob's perspective. To the point where Jacob believes that Rose would sacrifice everyone else in order to have that baby. In We're Alive we are meant to have the same perspective as Jacob in this scenario.

-Ink is pale, hides underground and bites the neck, all things associated with vampires. He also wears a suit, which is classy, just like the Cullens are well dressed and classy. Ink is a villain, so vampires are evil, and their natural enemy, the werewolf, is our friend.

-One of Michael's themes is learning to adapt, breaking rules and making his own. It is shown that characters who go half-cocked, making the Hail Mary passes are in general more successful than those who spend their time over thinking things. Saul rarely had any long term plans and in general was quite successful with his improvisations. CJ's over-thought master plans tended to fail in their execution and needed the on the fly thinking of Saul and Victor. Michael makes more vague plans as the series goes on, assessing situations in the moment and this leads to greater successes. Edward over-thinks everything while Jacob always flies by the seat of his pants.

So in conclusion, as the burning sun revealed to me, We're Alive is saying Team Jacob!
    There can be no more than half a dozen logical fallacies in my thinking here.
    Likes Storm, Litmaster liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Tammy told me that all of the surviving characters have a voice on the council in some way or another, which makes sense for their contributions.
    Some do, some don't. It depends on who we're talking about. Victor isn't, and Michael's seat is typically vacant. Burt is not on the council, neither is Puck, Hope or Pete. So, really only CJ, Kelly, and Pegs( but a smaller role as agriculture).
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Some do, some don't. It depends on who we're talking about. Victor isn't, and Michael's seat is typically vacant. Burt is not on the council, neither is Puck, Hope or Pete. So, really only CJ, Kelly, and Pegs( but a smaller role as agriculture).
    You forget Dog and Mr. Whisker, Waste removal and pest control.
    Likes LiamKerrington, DagnyTag liked this post