User Tag List

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, I do not know. What can be said for sure is that he is keeping Riley and Burt effectively away from the fire-station, the relays and the colony.
    I think that is all he's doing. I do not believe in a scenario where he's being planted by Scratch. To plan for him being found by B&R she should have known in advance that they would, that day at that time, stake out an old hideout almost completely abandoned. Not realistic.
    Other option: she has spotters just like Michael. Aside from the fact that the colony is barely keeping up with the technology and they have like 20 times the resources Scratch has, even if she had some wireless spotters set up, the storm is affecting long distance communications. So I do not see this capture being planned.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Remember that time Burt and Riley turned to torture with almost no pause? HA! And you guys say Scratch is evil? Psssshhh.... right.
    How exactly would this make her not-evil?
    Likes Footbutt, Storm liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Gah! They've found me out! Ghost-Lizzy: Away! Boooooooooooooooo...
    I thought Lizzy's ghost would go "Tralala"
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Weird... anyone else getting that?
    It was only the first file I downloaded though, the one with the extra noises. The current one is only 22:5 though, so.......

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

the way i see it, Tardust doesn't know any more.
    He's a survivalist, and he'll do ANYTHING to survive, and right now, finding out where Scratch is located is as important to him as it is to B&R.
    He may give out 'false' information or, when the time is right, try to jump back on the Scratch bandwagon when convenient.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Well to be fair to B&R, they didn't keep it running 24/7.

They did also set up a pretty nice firehouse, complete with big-screen, video games, good food stores, rabbits, fuel, water, Dog the goat, and other luxuries to kick back and relax and turn the bloodlust off at the end of the day.

The hunt was rekindled after they got more Intel from CJ, and then captured Tardust from it. Otherwise, they would probably be going back to the firehouse. (or maybe the colony to Lizzy's funeral, now that i give it a think...)

But since they have captured Tardust, they rekindled the passion for the hunt of the remaining 3 (supposedly, if you believe the worm) Mallers remaining.
    Good points! I guess my perception of it was a bit skewed.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Weird... anyone else getting that?
    Not me. Worked fine.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I think that is all he's doing. I do not believe in a scenario where he's being planted by Scratch. To plan for him being found by B&R she should have known in advance that they would, that day at that time, stake out an old hideout almost completely abandoned. Not realistic.
    Other option: she has spotters just like Michael. Aside from the fact that the colony is barely keeping up with the technology and they have like 20 times the resources Scratch has, even if she had some wireless spotters set up, the storm is affecting long distance communications. So I do not see this capture being planned.
    Why couldn't she use the ones that Micheal is using? It sound like they don't have any password or lock on them. So can she look at them and delete her presence on them if she happen to pass one.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    So it begins! Restarting and found something interesting, Micheal is going over again from the beginning for "his own sanity". Perhaps Micheal is infected while he is going over it.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Is it not interesting that a story about zombies almost constantly succeeds in evoking one of the most heated discussions by a simply yet ostensible character change? There is a route laid out for Riley which of course might severely shatter how she is recognized by most people. However, could we not reckon on something like this happening, could we? The easiest way of telling a zombie tale - in my very own opinion - would be "Well, we are the good guys, we eventually lost but we always stick to the rules." I put my two cents that Kc enjoys reading the forum after having created that kind of tension. Mission accomplished, Mr Wayland!

What I like to point out that I was surprised by Burt in the last episode. It was just about how passive he was when Riley discussed torturing Tardust. I do not know how to put it right but I expected from Burt to do more than the yada-yada lip service thing.

Though this is for the record only, what if it was not Tardust that is going to be tortured - what if it was Briggs (if he was still alive)? Would it be ok if he had survived and left the colony which Scratch? Would Burt say: "Look Riley, he does not know where Scratch is." And would this be sufficient for her?

Final sentence: If they are actually going to torture Tardust, it would be quite ironic if both or one of them are killed due to something Tardust just made up out of thin air simply to safe his life.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast