User Tag List

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    def could be the case. Another thing to note is not only does blood pass between the mother and child, but also cells, on a chromosomal level. This could help explain the emaciated mother they found. Could be a reaction to his "y" chromosome in her body. Fun stuff to think about (!)

I'm really surprised more people aren't up in arms with how simplistic tanyas explanation of the language thing was. But, is what it is....i buy it...but its all what I've said before. Kinda like tardusts drughouse.

btw...t00t!
    I'm not totally sure that Tanya's explanation was simplistic, it seemed plausible, especially as the Little Ones are more like toddlers right now, and it's been my experience that Ts understand pics better. We might not understand them well enough, because really, only a child's parents (and sometimes not even then!) can understand their child's baby talk. Once again, I feel like I'm reaching.

I'm reaching for the

Also, just throwing it out there, but the markings that Datu could read? Is it possible it's a little like Egyptian hieroglyphics before the Rosetta Stone? The normal people might be able to read them, but only until they find their "Rosetta"? And could, maybe, Skittles be it?

Yup, yup, Definitely!

Also, because I haven't done it m'self, SKITTLES!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Wondering if they will discover or decipher a Zombie Rosetta Stone for the markings.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I meant the symbols language, I don't believe you were around a couple chapters ago for the insta-language debate....be glad
    Likes Eviebae, Verse liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    def could be the case. Another thing to note is not only does blood pass between the mother and child, but also cells, on a chromosomal level. This could help explain the emaciated mother they found. Could be a reaction to his "y" chromosome in her body. Fun stuff to think about (!)

I'm really surprised more people aren't up in arms with how simplistic tanyas explanation of the language thing was. But, is what it is....i buy it...but its all what I've said before. Kinda like tardusts drughouse.

btw...t00t!
    Oh! Oh! Something else I just thought about, the Rh+/- factor. I mean, it could be as simple as the mom died ("re-died"?) in childbirth and the baby was stillborn, but what if the Rh thingie came into play as well?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    I meant the symbols language, I don't believe you were around a couple chapters ago for the insta-language debate....be glad
    I wasn't, lol. But I also meant the pic language.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I coined that as Magic Insta-Language. Like A Pimp Called Slickback or A Tribe Called Quest. Gotta say the whole thing.

My Thoughts:

The scene with Saul and Victor was awesome. I have had a friend breakdown that bad when he caught his wife cheating. Went down like that. Crying and all. Damn good scene. Also like that the first person he asks about is Kelly. Oh yeah......

Never once thought about the female Zombies getting preggers. In my head they are always male. Everyone. Never any females. I also don't think that they have talked about female zombies much. I remember them many times describing males ones tons of time. Never female. Maybe this is the reason.

The Insta-Language thing is warming up to me. It does make sense in some ways. We know what a smile is when we are born. Who is to say there is not more. That being said I REALLY hope they explain how Ink found out. This isn't a minor thing. Even outside of him knowing about the Zombies ahead of time. He had to know about them and old symbols to control them. That is a big plot hook I hope isn't simple handwaved.

I think Tardust is telling the truth for the most part. At this point he really has no hope of Scratch saving him. He doesn't know the Soldiers are gone, nor that they lost heavy arm guns. I think at this point he is telling the truth in hopes they will keep him alive. Don't think he has a game plan besides "Crap...Crap... Crap..."

My guess is Skittles is going to fill in a lot of Pre-Zombie gaps. That we find out he knew Ink. From a story standpoint there is A LOT of stuff we need to know. Where the Gas came from isn't a huge deal, but how Ink knew about it, his symbols, ect is something we need to know from a story telling standpoint. Just to big of a plot point not to find out. Ink and his Knowledge is a major polt point. Unless Ink sits down and says "Let me tell you what I did back in the day...." someone close to him would have to tell us. I really believe that Skittles is that guy. He let Ink in going "Hey! It's Dr. Bill!" and let hell inside.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I might have missed someone..... But the only people still alive that have had contact with Skittles are CJ and Riley Right???

Just interested to see how the other will put up with his peculiar ways.....
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    If Scratch has become too crazy for Tardust, what does this say about Hammer and String, Scratch's last faithfuls?
    They are missing a few items in their toolbox.

"Hammer" and "String" are either:

1. Pure loyal followers and will blindly follow to the death
    2. Truly have no other options and feel stuck with her
    3. Actually believe in Scratch as their best chance for survival
    4. Drug dependent and rely on Scratch/Tardust for their fix (unlikely, but POSSIBLE)

Does anyone else want to know how they came about the nick-names, or is that just me?
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Elisa, Storm liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    More tears, and then, more meaty information.

Anyone else notice how Otto Sturke has matured as an actor? He keeps getting better at the nuance. Everyone's acting was excellent--the catches in the throat, the hiccuping sob/speech, the warm lowering of the voice of the voice when comforting

It occurred to me the other night that Scratch feels guilty for "letting" her brother die. That's why she's so driven.

Skittles is somehow invisible to regular zombies (not behemoths). They pass him the way they pass other zombies.
    Tanya and Saul most likely aren't turning and (so far) can't read the symbols.
    Tardust is a chemist of some sort and able to make drugs (tar heroin and angel dust?) and explosives.
    √ Z mothers were zombies and pregnant already.
    Lady is still alive and well.
    √ Pair the violin intro with food; I'd salivate like Pavlov's dogs.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Apr 28th, 2014 at 05:14 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Litmaster, Elisa liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post

Never once thought about the female Zombies getting preggers. In my head they are always male. Everyone. Never any females. I also don't think that they have talked about female zombies much. I remember them many times describing males ones tons of time. Never female. Maybe this is the reason.
    I always pictured male zombies in my head too. I believe it has something to do with the whole "protect the women" instinct that i have deeply embedded in me. When they did the autopsy of the little one and it was mentioned it was female it kinda took me aback for a second, and i had to re-listen to make sure i had that right.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast