Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
prediction time yet?

i've been relistening to some older chapters "Red Winter" when Puck and Michael are talking about the map that the Fort Irwin team from LA made. Puck explains:
"For what's it worth, the Team's map says the Naval Base is clear. Give's a good route, staging areas, and info on the local ground wells. The Port is good to go when Kimmet wants to access the Pacific."

i'm curious if Michael suplimented this info with CJ's when she designated the new micro-colonies... or maybe he forgot about it? the info happened pretty much right before all Hell broke loose in Boulder and Ft. Irwin.

i wonder if the Port/ground well info will have any significance on future events or it was just a throw-away.
I am not certain. Would such a place offer enough resources for people to last long - like, would they have some ground on the Naval Base which they could use as acres?
But I could think of the Naval Base as some kind of a military outpost for a short amount of time. Considering the few chapters remaining for We're Alive I really have doubts that the NB will be introduced and established as an important location ...
But I may be wrong.

Best wishes!
Liam