User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

^Yes, Samantha is dead. though, i can only assume it was Ink's doing when Datu "looked away".

Lizzy and Saul's baby is a very sensitive plot device. a newborn is the essence of innocence, and right before a pregnant woman as 'the most vulnerable'.

i have NO idea what will happen with Henry/Saul Jr., but what i do know is that KC is a fantastic storyteller and whatever the fate of the couple and their child, we can rest assured that it will be well thought out and awesome.
    Last edited by Footbutt; Apr 3rd, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
    Likes Eviebae, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

Very good thoughts. I still tend to think of a fourth option - as disgusting as it may seem:
    4. The resource "pregnant women" might not be necessary, if in the early days of the zombocalypse Ink and his army were able to collect just the substitute "women". We have learned that Randy tried to capture Tanya without harming her, and with the latest news we have learned about new reasons why Randy and zombs had attempted this; and we have no certainty about the fate of Samantha (or, wait: didn't Kc tell us she was dead? Would someone verify/falsify this information, please?)). We also know that them zombos are not undead or reanimated dead bodys, but most certainly they have remained living creatures with fully functional biological activities ... The implication of this should be clear ...

As for Lizzy's baby: I have read all the thoughts on this one. And I have no clue how this could happen: I have not considered Lizzy's baby being in a real danger. But now: Guys, you seem to be heading into the right direction. And with the Devil's Workshop at the same location the fate of Tanya, Lizzy, and Henry seems to be sealed ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Lizzy will have the baby stolen by ink while Saul and Kelly are distracted by the big one.
    Likes Elisa, LiamKerrington liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I said back when Tanya wanted to take her to Cain that Ink would show up and take the baby..

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Treetom View Post
    Lizzy will have the baby stolen by ink while Saul and Kelly are distracted by the big one.
    The stage is being set. While Michael, Victor, and Datu have concluded the evil plan of Ink, while Lizzy and Tanya are all on their own near the Devil's Workshop, because Kelly and Saul are busy with the Treehemoth. I see this now. And it makes a lot of sense.

And yet I have one trouble with it: Maybe Ink has learned about Lizzy being pregnant somehow-ish - at least when he attacked the Colony the last time. But how would he get hold of the baby when it is there?
    • Either he must have prepared some kind of major attack on the Colony, then: where is this army, and how does Ink provide it with enough food?
    • Or he must have had a magic crystal ball telling him that sooner or later Lizzy (and some other zombie-food) would have come to any hospital in order to give birth to the child. Ink seems to act on a lot of well thought through plans; but collecting the baby now seems to be the result not based on his efforts, but on mere coincidence. Am I the only one wondering about this?

Anyway: I totally agree with anyone stating the Kc is an awesome storyteller and -writer. And I am certain that in #44-3 and later on we will be very well informed about what is going on in WA-verse ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    With the information that we have received, if the left tunnel path led us to The Arena, then the right tunnel path would have to take a pretty looong detour to get back around to Cain Hospital.

I think the Right path is going to lead somewhere else completely different. Like I stated a few posts back, maybe Cal Tech???

I don't see Ink stealing a baby anytime soon..........

If anyone is going to make a play for Lizzy's baby I think it has to be Scratch....... We have already started to see her get woven back into the story....... We know she has a radio........ and we have seen previous interest in Lizzy's pregnancy from her already!!!

I think Scratch will somehow get the baby....... that will be the Cliffhanger at the end of next episode.......

Then there will be a hunt for Scratch and the baby, somewhere during the Scratch hunt more info about Ink's location and evil doings will pop up!!
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

Very good thoughts. I still tend to think of a fourth option - as disgusting as it may seem:
    4. The resource "pregnant women" might not be necessary, if in the early days of the zombocalypse Ink and his army were able to collect just the substitute "women". We have learned that Randy tried to capture Tanya without harming her, and with the latest news we have learned about new reasons why Randy and zombs had attempted this; and we have no certainty about the fate of Samantha (or, wait: didn't Kc tell us she was dead? Would someone verify/falsify this information, please?)). We also know that them zombos are not undead or reanimated dead bodys, but most certainly they have remained living creatures with fully functional biological activities ... The implication of this should be clear ...

As for Lizzy's baby: I have read all the thoughts on this one. And I have no clue how this could happen: I have not considered Lizzy's baby being in a real danger. But now: Guys, you seem to be heading into the right direction. And with the Devil's Workshop at the same location the fate of Tanya, Lizzy, and Henry seems to be sealed ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Think Kc confirmed she was dead.....I think.... but then again, you have to lie to the audience if you want secrets kept.......but then I wouldn't expect her to be alive after all this time

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Everyone seems dead set on someone taking the baby. Have to admit, i think it too, but i'm having doubts Ink will be the one....... Starting to think Scratch might pop in. I mean, she was re-introduced in the other chapter, and then disappeared. She will be returning soon....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i randomly thought about Pegs and CJ, they are in the chopper (which has been disarmed, right?) help setting up the remote sites, but how will that play a role? will they return to the Colony only to find Scratch and Tardust waiting for them?

or will it be another Season 2 Finale-esque ending where Pegs is bringing in the "Option B" to help save the day?

gah! so much left to tell and so little time left!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Think Kc confirmed she was dead.....I think.... but then again, you have to lie to the audience if you want secrets kept.......but then I wouldn't expect her to be alive after all this time
    Unlike Micheal, KC is a reliable storyteller when come to fact about the show. If she gone she is gone. Remember none of zombies come back from the dead, humans can only turn into one when alive. Hence "We're Alive"
    Likes Red Shirt, Kc, Gooer liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Scratch could swoop in and take the Baby. I will be surprised if she does. But it is a logical theory too. She does have an interest in the baby, She does have a Radio. But her getting the correct frequency is going to be hard. Unless she captures someone who knows their frequencies. Or Sneaks into the Colony and listens to the Answering machine.

Maybe Saul, Tanya, Lizzie, Baby and Kelly Make it out of there. Michael, Victor, come out unscathed except for the Soul torn part where they had to stick the needle into Datu before they get out.

But I now think the meaning of Life and Death is. The Death of Datu and the Birth of Lil' Saul.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast