User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The radio...

Everyone was on the same channel. A radio was lost at the jail. Tardust and Scratch could have found this radio and listened to the conversations. The trick is giving them situational awareness to know that something went down at the jail and investigate. They could have a surveillance system set up just like Michael did. In addition, the wrecked gun truck and dead behemoth are a dead give away. Then, Nick, I mean Lester, changed the encryption of most of the colony's radio. I say most because, Burt said they would stay on the old frequency... Bad move...

The cut scene with Tardust and Scratch listening to the radio could easily have them listening just before and after the re-encryption of the radios. It is possible that they continue to listen in hopes that the colony returned to that frequency. There are a lot of conditionals in this, but not out of the realm of possibility. There are not many episodes left and some how these story arcs have to cross again.

Another way is with all of the people away from the colony, they slip inside and investigate the main office to see if there are any clues to where people went and notice the voice mail button flashing.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Treeomoth
    Just so we are on the same page, KC tossed us a bone @wafancast. He said this one was not made at the jail. I wonder if it was a prototype and made before the outbreak, by someone other than Ink. The first biters that Michael sees were described as being covered with scars and bruises. This is not a valid description of the average person going about their business in LA. It almost seems like they were mistreated somewhere and escaped.
    Let's not forget that one the Inklings has gotten BIGGERl Chapter 39 Part 3, 15:00 minutes. If they all are (Why would they need folistatin if they've cancelled the behemoth development program?) AND they hang out at places where they are familiar, then the hospital could be the place.(More specifically the nursery area or the Devil's workshop.) The biggest question this leads to is why isn't this Inkling on patrol? Why would Inkling #TK-421 not be at his post, but instead, lurking around the hospital?

As far as the scars and bruises, this seems to be consistent with people who were attacked and escaped, then turned.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    The radio...

Everyone was on the same channel. A radio was lost at the jail. Tardust and Scratch could have found this radio and listened to the conversations. The trick is giving them situational awareness to know that something went down at the jail and investigate. They could have a surveillance system set up just like Michael did. In addition, the wrecked gun truck and dead behemoth are a dead give away. Then, Nick, I mean Lester, changed the encryption of most of the colony's radio. I say most because, Burt said they would stay on the old frequency... Bad move...

The cut scene with Tardust and Scratch listening to the radio could easily have them listening just before and after the re-encryption of the radios. It is possible that they continue to listen in hopes that the colony returned to that frequency. There are a lot of conditionals in this, but not out of the realm of possibility. There are not many episodes left and some how these story arcs have to cross again.

Another way is with all of the people away from the colony, they slip inside and investigate the main office to see if there are any clues to where people went and notice the voice mail button flashing.
    Burt & Riley have their own freq, but it is not the same as what the colony was using when the soldiers got attacked.

But as far as the radios go, it still boggles my mind that a rainstorm can stop the radios from transmitting or receiving. They would have to been on the fringe edge of reception to begin with, or there is something else blocking the signal.
    Likes Merlin1274, clem131, Storm, Unit liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Glyphs:
    Not much I can say about this. My feelings are well known.
    Codespeak for "Kc, your Zombie Insta-language thing is BOOOOOOWLSHEEEEIT!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    In the light of such thoughts: Do you remember Angel and Riley hiding in the pile of dead bodies? What if the zeehs did not use them in order to eat them, but instead to convert them into a glue for such tunnels?
    Nope, they just spat zombie gobs into their hands and packed it hard into the surrounding earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    With that said, bodies don't seem like they'd be very useful as a construction material given their tendancy to decompose. The bones, sure. The meat, not so much. Plus, they'd be so tasty and delicious why wouldn't the zombies get their nom on?
    Right, which is why they used zombie spit.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Are you saying members are coming at you because of your English? Because that's some bullshit. I've never had a problem understanding whatever you're trying to convey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    BTW: Samantha+Ink = SINK. That is all.
    And Datu+Ink = DINK. So?

Listening to the tunnel description, I got the image of the Aliens manipulation of the walls under the power plant in Aliens movie. Not thinking they look the same, but the concept of using a natural product to manipulate the environment.
    Nope. Zombie spit.

Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    KC, I really hope that you can land a deal somewhere so that you can focus full-time on writing and directing or otherwise Monday's are going to be very boring...
    Yep. And then he's gonna hire us all on as his new staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Seriously, no joke, but I have two more series on top of this, and also lots of self-contained short stories just waiting to get started on. I just need the time to do them, and of course the funds to be able to do it full time. That's the dream...
    I hope your stories include at least some elements of the fantastical. If I want real life, I'll just look around. When I read stories, I want zombies and dragons and monsters and shit...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Seriously though, I'll gladly make donations and if you need any input or other contributions, I'll be there!
    Sure! Just make your check out to "Litmaster" at.... oh, wait. You were talking to him, weren't you...

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    The handprints on the walls sounds like he made some sort of rammed earth wall using lots of people to, erm, ram the earth.
    With zombie spit.
    Last edited by Litmaster; Mar 25th, 2014 at 03:11 AM.
    Likes Mama_Chita, HardKor, MrRedBeard liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Codespeak for "Kc, your Zombie Insta-language thing is BOOOOOOWLSHEEEEIT!!!!

Nope, they just spit zombie gobs into their hands and packed it hard into the surrounding earth.

Right, which is why they used zombie spit.

Nope. Zombie spit.

With zombie spit.
    SPIT

We can only hope it's spit, and not something....else...
    Likes Mama_Chita, Unit liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    SPIT

We can only hope it's spit, and not something....else...
    Likes Merlin1274, Gooer, Red Shirt, Unit, TacticalJHP liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    It's not rain - it's Datu's tears
    Haha that made my night

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yep. And then he's gonna hire us all on as his new staff!
    The fanboy in me just cried a little thinking how awesome that would be.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, It did initially say that her eyes were blue, but I think I heard somewhere that KC changed it because the actor's eyes are green. Didn't make much sense since Angel is a blonde but the actor is a brunette, Latch and Scratch are twins but the actors are of different races, Datu is shorter and fatter than Riley but the actor is pretty built and looks some what taller.
    I heard he has a thing for the actor who plays Lizzy. I think that must be why.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    It's killing me not having enough time to delve into the last few episodes more! And With each passing chapter I get more and more depressed knowing the end it near...

But anyway, another great show....but we need another 30+min episode! These short shows are killing me, lol.

Oh and yeah....Saul or lizzy are gonna get iced soon...I just feel it deep in my bones....

Sent From Ink's House
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast