User Tag List

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I wasn't implying that they would turn first or fastest. Just that they could have been isolated form the rest of the hospital population.

Looking at the exact reference that Jannit posted I now recall that it was in 1-1 so there wouldn't have been an Ink operating from the hospital timeline yet, I think. I was thinking that the scarred and burned reference was from later when Randy grabbed Tanya....

As for Angel, well I guess he could have been a slow turner.... But Scratch never gave us the chance to find out.
    They were referenced as being burned then too, saying that they all looked like they had been burned (something a long those lines).

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    They were referenced as being burned then too, saying that they all looked like they had been burned (something a long those lines).
    Do you remember when abouts that was? I'd like to go take another listen to the description of them being burned as I have no memory of that at all. /old

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Burns are mentioned after the arena bombing. I do not recall if it was Burt at the hospital or Michael at he tower, though.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Do you remember when abouts that was? I'd like to go take another listen to the description of them being burned as I have no memory of that at all. /old
    23 - 1, around 12:23
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    How do you explain them growing over the episodes and the stretch marks if this were the case? Also, they're not physically developed in the same manner as women are.
    I think that drug used to make the males into the behemoth may have different effect on a female.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    23 - 1, around 12:23
    Wow, thanks! That was much more precise than I expected.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I think that drug used to make the males into the behemoth may have different effect on a female.
    Tanya's autopsy describes under developed Breast. We also know they started small and grew taller. I think everything is consistent that they started young. I do not know what percentage of the inmate population would be pregnant and how many women the jail would hold, but that is my

Human growth hormone does work better on children than it does on adults. It is as if the growth points in the bones of adults shuts down and does not respond to the hormone. Give it to kids and it helps the long bones growth. Athletes take it for much less tangible effects.

The human body is big on what I call "homeostasis". It likes to try and stay the same. No matter what you do or how hard you try, you can only effect so much. Playing basketball will not make you seven feet tall. Lifting weights will not make you an Arnald. Hormones can stack the odds in your favor, but only some body types will respond. We may be equal in the terms of one man one vote, but physically speaking, our max potentials are very different.

However, start throwing additional hormones and drugs in very early life or even before birth before while the homeostasis is being patterned and much more is possible. These are the little ones.
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    I understand Grognaurd., but we seen in the behemoth that "homeostasis" doesn't works. Some of the male prisoners were adults and became huge. Still I believe it a result of the gas (chemical X) + HGH that cause these major changes.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Feb 11th, 2014 at 08:57 AM. Reason: grammar

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I understand Grognaurd., but we seen in the behemoth that "homeostasis" doesn't works. Some of the male prisoners were are adult and became huge. Still I believe it a result of the gas (chemical X) + HGH that cause these major changes.
    Okoko, I mean real life. This is scifi and we need an x-factor. That must be the contagion. What I mean is that in real live Somatatropin has a much greater effect on children than adults, so in the story it makes sense that it might have a greater and or better effect on children, also.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Okoko, I mean real life. This is scifi and we need an x-factor. That must be the contagion. What I mean is that in real live Somatatropin has a much greater effect on children than adults, so in the story it makes sense that it might have a greater and or better effect on children, also.
    Yup, I do agree. But it seem that KC doesn't want to mess with zombie kids at this point. The closest we got to that was Tommy at the Tower. Beyond that I haven't seen many spots where Ink would had access to them. Something is tell me that he need subjects that have fully developed minds to control. But I don't know why.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Feb 11th, 2014 at 09:11 AM.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast