User Tag List

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I'm still waiting for the episode that reveals Skittles to be the mastermind behind everything.

"Trollin', got my chips cashed in. Keep trollin', like the do-dah man. Together, more or less in line, just keep trollin' on..."
    We've already established that Skittles is the over-all narrator of the story.... Not michael..... Skittles comes along after everything is over and done and collects all the journals and goes back to his water tower to read them and eat MRE's!!!
    Likes FunkyDung liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I'm still waiting for the episode that reveals Skittles to be the mastermind behind everything.

"Trollin', got my chips cashed in. Keep trollin', like the do-dah man. Together, more or less in line, just keep trollin' on..."
    I miss Skittles. I want him to return. Will he ever return? I think it would be nice.
    Likes Sin Angel, HardKor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I miss Skittles. I want him to return. Will he ever return? I think it would be nice.
    I got a feeling he's gonna pop back up. He'll probably be the one who ends up saving the day in the end. I just got this image of Michael setting up some elaborate trap to take out Ink and his Z army but when he goes to set it off, something goes wrong and then Skittles comes out of nowhere to sacrifice himself to set off the trap and take out Ink.
    Likes Sin Angel, Bullethead liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I got a feeling he's gonna pop back up. He'll probably be the one who ends up saving the day in the end. I just got this image of Michael setting up some elaborate trap to take out Ink and his Z army but when he goes to set it off, something goes wrong and then Skittles comes out of nowhere to sacrifice himself to set off the trap and take out Ink.
    I was thinking he would either be bait/a sacrifice....
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    As Farouk of the APA would say, "Damn!"

Also, with everyone speculating what the symbols mean, I will not be thrilled with Kc if it turns into some message for Ralphie or us to "be sure to drink more ovaltine."
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I'm figuring that he fed the unsuccessful experiments to the successful one's. Maybe you had to be able to break out of your prison (like an bird in an egg) for him to let them live.

The smile:
    Someone pointed out that when he attacked the tower he had broken teeth. Now, his teeth are described as providing contrast to the dark of his tattooed face. Does that mean he is able to regenerate teeth? That he brushes his teeth?

If he is all about the game, maybe he was pleased to show it to someone.
    Naw, he just thought Puck was going to die.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Feb 4th, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Sin Angel, Storm liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    The most puzzling thing to me is how some cells were broken in and some were broken out. Somebody just mentioned it but no thoughts have been spent on it.
    I understand the scenario where Ink injects the soon-to-be behemots with something and then locks them with a bunch of corpses to eat. They eat, they grow, they break the doors out.
    What puzzles me is the doors broken in:
    - you don't break it because you don't have the keys. Ink obviously has the keys to get in and out.
    - you don't break it because you want to get to someone locked inside. I mean, you can, but then you can't keep it closed in there anymore. So, again, if Ink needed to get in, inject the person with something and then keep him closed there for the change to happen, he would have just opened the door with the keys and closed it again.
    So, if you have the keys and you can get to the person inside by other means, what happened? Were those inside really just snacks? Then why all the markings on the doors? Those represented the price in zombie currency?
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

If Ink is smarter than everyone in the story had previously thought, then their next strategy will have to be something unpredictable.

a "lurring trap" (a la KODI) seems a bit forced, and we only know that it works on Biters, not necessarily Little Ones or Behemoths.

so what do the Survivors have left?
    1.) Functioning Mata Gun (that has proven its worth!)
    2.) ONE .50 Cal with double the ammo
    3.) Regular rifles w/ammo
    4.) Mini-Gun off the chopper
    5.) the chopper
    6.) the ability to generate electricity (generators)
    7.) KODI w/C4
    8.) Fire
    9.) anything else?

#6, i mention, because the use of the taser on the hairy (i think?) behemoth seemed to halt his attack, albeit briefly.
    i wonder if an Electrical Fence could prove useful?
    Last edited by Footbutt; Feb 5th, 2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: added "Fire" to the list
    Likes Storm, Sin Angel liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    If Ink is smarter than everyone in the story had previously thought, then their next strategy will have to be something unpredictable.

a "lurring trap" (a la KODI) seems a bit forced, and we only know that it works on Biters, not necessarily Little Ones or Behemoths.

5.) the chopper
    7.) KODI w/C4
    8.) anything else?

#6, i mention, because the use of the taser on the hairy (i think?) behemoth seemed to halt his attack, albeit briefly.
    I'm sure CJ has a few more goodies hidden somewhere. Perhaps Zombie Kitty can play a role in capture/killing Ink. Anyone?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post

5.) the chopper
    7.) KODI w/C4
    8.) Fire
    9.) anything else?

I think electricity will play in somehow, the mention of the taser is more than just a "throw away". I don't know if an electric fence would really stop a behemoth though, by the time he knew he was being shocked he would probably have destroyed the fence.

And thanks again to Kc for throwing in the lines about it being a jail and not a prison so people understand the difference, while also emphasizing the size of this particular. I'm sure it helps the "non-forum" listeners.
    Likes Eviebae, Sin Angel liked this post

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast