User Tag List

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

As usual me and a friend are discussing the show and making theories... Unfortunately he's the one coming up with the more serious ones while I'm just trying to come up with the most weird romantic couples (Michael/Kimmet or Michael/Randy are still my favorites)
    Okaaay! His theory was that Robbins might have turned or in some other way disturped the mission. Back in chapter 39 we hear that he gets some of the chemical stuff from Raydon on his arm, and it's never mentioned again. Why? If it's not important, then why even tell us about it? When Muldoon jokes about Robbins being dead, I kinda hoped he actually was, and that it would be because of the chemical, but no, he was just a lazy-butt!
    As others've said, the zombies that follow Randy in chapter 23, when he grabs Tanya, look burned, according to Steven. Nobody ever mentions this either.
    I'm just wondering why. Sure you can mention things and never touch the subject again, but with stuff like this, at least the chemical part.......... I just don't know...
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    So if it is the jail and not the prison then.... most likely Ink and the Inkettes the musical

Puck is such a cocky, confident guy, what a change to hear him on the phone like that. To lose that many solidiers, it's gonna be really tough for our crew as they enter the final battle.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    There is definitely some confusion over what our heroes are talking about when they talk about "the Jail". Remember, this is LA! The LA County Sheriff's Department runs the largest jail system of any local government in the United States, including 9 facilities that are as big as any prison.

My best guess as to the "jail" that the soldiers went to is located in downtown LA, near Union Station. It's actually two seperate facilities, located next to one-another, the "Men's Central Jail" and the "Twin Towers Correctional Facility". These are where "celebrity" prisoners are generally held while they are going through trial at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center, where the O.J. trial was held. O.J. was housed at the Men's Central Jail.

Here's an aerial view of the two jails

Here's a ground view of the Men's Central Jail.

And the Twin Towers Correctional Facility

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post

As for Datu and his "tinkering" truly odd he can make a "potato gun" but not a windmill. Like his brain is slowly being rewired or something.
    Stress. the Windmill is more important, needs to be done quicker, he is now the only person who can figure it out, and he is dying.

Some people in these situations would shut down, collapse, and have a panic attack. The best thing to do in that situation is to step back for a bit before it get's to that point. When i'm stuck gunsmithing, the best things for me to relieve stress is Chinese food or a nap. Usually after that, my mind is clear and full of ideas.

But in these situations, Datu has been rock solid, and everyone (including us) have come to expect that. Now, we are just seeing a few cracks. Michael and Vic, and the others are noticing them, that is why they are offering themselves as a sounding board to bounce ideas back off of.

Datu is already figuring it out, and I believe he will get the windmill working.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...
    Reminded me of a bomb marker made from duct tape, but that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the jail isn't the same as the prison.
    That is understood, but I'm assuming some of those who were in eastern bay prison were in the jail before eastern bay, and remembered that it was a good location for hiding out against burt and the zombies.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    If we go to "twin TOWERS" I really am going in to question the Newhart ending possibilities.

edit: it was a joke. Put the gun down....
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Stress. the Windmill is more important, needs to be done quicker, he is now the only person who can figure it out, and he is dying. slowly fighting off the infection.

Corrected!!
    Likes Gooer liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I really need to listen to this episode a few more times. I listened late last night but didn't have my complete attention focused on it because I was playing on Lego Star Wars at the same time.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I don't think Puck will be a slow turner too, that will just make the story a bit too coincidental - it would be the 5th known turners/immune in the series, for something that would be considered rare, we happen to have 4 of them there and then
    Unless the nature of the infection is changing. One way could be that it is not necessarily simply WHO is bitten or exposed, but what type of zombie that exposes the human. If the zombies are dying out and most of the surviving zombies are the slow turner-makers then the percentage of bite victims who become slow turners will increase.

Lately, all of the victims we've seen in this season have turned slow enough to, at least, get to safety and mingle with other survivors.
    Likes Jannit, Sin Angel, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Stress. the Windmill is more important, needs to be done quicker, he is now the only person who can figure it out, and he is dying.

Some people in these situations would shut down, collapse, and have a panic attack. The best thing to do in that situation is to step back for a bit before it get's to that point. When i'm stuck gunsmithing, the best things for me to relieve stress is Chinese food or a nap. Usually after that, my mind is clear and full of ideas.

But in these situations, Datu has been rock solid, and everyone (including us) have come to expect that. Now, we are just seeing a few cracks. Michael and Vic, and the others are noticing them, that is why they are offering themselves as a sounding board to bounce ideas back off of.

Datu is already figuring it out, and I believe he will get the windmill working.
    Yeah. I think Datu is way stressed out and he's already put so much time and energy into HIS solution that it is hard for him to not think of it in terms of "more power for the pump". Easy to get tunnel vision when trying to solve hard problems like this...

Reminded me of a bomb marker made from duct tape, but that is just me.
    That's my thinking as well. Part of why I'm thinking that Puck and Co caught an IED while headed into the jail complex....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    As usual me and a friend are discussing the show and making theories... Unfortunately he's the one coming up with the more serious ones while I'm just trying to come up with the most weird romantic couples (Michael/Kimmet or Michael/Randy are still my favorites)
    Okaaay! His theory was that Robbins might have turned or in some other way disturped the mission. Back in chapter 39 we hear that he gets some of the chemical stuff from Raydon on his arm, and it's never mentioned again. Why? If it's not important, then why even tell us about it? When Muldoon jokes about Robbins being dead, I kinda hoped he actually was, and that it would be because of the chemical, but no, he was just a lazy-butt!
    As others've said, the zombies that follow Randy in chapter 23, when he grabs Tanya, look burned, according to Steven. Nobody ever mentions this either.
    I'm just wondering why. Sure you can mention things and never touch the subject again, but with stuff like this, at least the chemical part.......... I just don't know...
    People did talk about the fact that the chemical left burnings and that the zombies had been burned, and said it could be connected!

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast