User Tag List

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Episode #42-1

Time to leave the comfort zone ... !
    Time for some
    BLOOD
    TEARS
    and
    TURMOIL
    !!!

The hilarious criss-cross-talking-radio-conference-thing in which everyone has started to release the pressure that has started to grow from within ... Probaby #42-1 or #42 in general will be a major turning point in this story - especially with the soldiers down now ...
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i guess the only GOOD thing to come out of this episode is that we at least know where it's going:

TO THE JAIL!
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    My two cents: I don't think we can necessarily assume that PUck is wounded - we know he's just been fighting for his life; what if he's just out of breath? Panicking? I'm not assuming anything til we know the score...
    Likes UndeadSweeper liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Didn't see that coming..... Not. I'm hoping where going to see what happens to the soldiers. If they are actually dead. Part of my hideous twisted mind thinks Puck might be making a very bad joke. I've not gone through this thread but who do you think done it? Zombies? Or prisoners. I'm kinda let down. The start of the eipsode seemed to really drag and I guessed it would be another cliff hanger half way through the eipsode. Sorry. Still love the show. But i guessed how it was going to go. This post of mine will most likely get lots of hate. And I get it. Here's to next week?
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

to me, Puck doesn't sound mortally wounded. Initially he sounds out of breath and weak, but as the conversation goes on he sounds a lot more definite. And I think (especially given the initial reaction to Datu etc) that if he had been bitten and was about to turn, he would have called and said exactly that. after all, with military experience surely he'd be able to remain at least calm enough to report back on the situation.

But, if they're all dead, that makes me wonder why he needs a Dr: for himself, or for someone else?

I feel like this might be a trap, but I have no idea why or by who. Has whoever attacked them now got the gun truck? or is it destroyed? Puck says he needs pick-up I think.

I am sort of erring on the side of zombies. As other people of said, it would be too much of a neat coincidence for it to be mallers. Plus there's all that conversation where they talk about how there can't be that many Little Ones around anymore...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

new theory...

it was Skittles!!!!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    To me it didn't sound like he was out of breath - he wasn't huffing and puffing to get his breath back, which you would be if you were trying to talk when out of breath, as i've already said, he sounds to be in shock.
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I was hoping for some hair pulling and eye scratching between Riley and Pegs... I mean just the whole "whatever" vibe from Riley would have made it a good one.

As for Datu and his "tinkering" truly odd he can make a "potato gun" but not a windmill. Like his brain is slowly being rewired or something.

And the Radio transmission 3-way, nice "verbal" royal rumble, the end seemed a little forced but why no one called before? Odd and now we have two people in the same condition? Maybe we can start a control group and see how fast the "disease" progresses.
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    new theory...

it was Skittles!!!!!
    Nooooo whyyyyyyy.....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    I was hoping for some hair pulling and eye scratching between Riley and Pegs... I mean just the whole "whatever" vibe from Riley would have made it a good one.

As for Datu and his "tinkering" truly odd he can make a "potato gun" but not a windmill. Like his brain is slowly being rewired or something.

And the Radio transmission 3-way, nice "verbal" royal rumble, the end seemed a little forced but why no one called before? Odd and now we have two people in the same condition? Maybe we can start a control group and see how fast the "disease" progresses.
    I don't think Puck will be a slow turner too, that will just make the story a bit too coincidental - it would be the 5th known turners/immune in the series, for something that would be considered rare, we happen to have 4 of them there and then

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast