User Tag List

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...

- The first thing on my mind: the pumping station and the windmill ... They have to change the pipes leading into the depth in order to make the whole system work properly ...
    - The next thing would be the mood or temper between the survivors - seems, like emotions evolve southwards ...
    - Then the thing with the soldiers - three "downed" ...

But how does this connect with "chasing ghosts"?

And then the title of of this particular episode: "Unfinished busines" ... Applies for almost anything on this episode ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Reminds me markers left by early 20th Century vagabonds called Hobos. They would leave these signs and symbols near different locations to inform other hobos of what to expect. Any danger to avoid, kind strangers, food sources...

Seems simple enough for a smart zombie to understand. Sort of a zombie version of taping a pass code next to a security key pad, or, even better, a "We're Undead" sign. (That would make Randy the zombie version of Pegs for dropping a folistatin bottle.)

obohedoc.jpg
    Likes Jannit, Sin Angel liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Reminds me markers left by early 20th Century vagabonds called Hobos. They would leave these signs and symbols near different locations to inform other hobos of what to expect. Any danger to avoid, kind strangers, food sources...

Seems simple enough for a smart zombie to understand. Sort of a zombie version of taping a pass code next to a security key pad, or, even better, a "We're Undead" sign. (That would make Randy the zombie version of Pegs for dropping a folistatin bottle.)

obohedoc.jpg
    Oh great! Now I'm going to want to go back and check for any duct tape arrow tattoos on the Ink pictures.... Thanks Doc!
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    People did talk about the fact that the chemical left burnings and that the zombies had been burned, and said it could be connected!
    I'm talking about the characters in the show, not the listeners.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

obohedoc.jpg
    That reminds me a lot of the ground-to-air emergency signals.

fig19-6.JPG

Of course, an arrow is an arrow. So unless there is a stairwell or ladder nearby, it is pointing at the floor...

Or the Grave! Dun Dun DUN!!!
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'm talking about the characters in the show, not the listeners.
    You mean we aren't the characters??? Noooo!!!!!!
    Likes kent17, Storm, Gooer liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    You mean we aren't the characters??? Noooo!!!!!!
    speak for yourself.

really, put the guns DOWN....im leaving
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    I'm... Baaaacckk..

hey folks.. .apologies for the absence but still trying to settle in to the new house.. dammnn what a great few episodes to catch up on.. and although Burt wasn't one of my top 5 characters, boy i'm glad to hear the ole fart is back.. i was sceptical of Riley's survival until this new episode and i cant wait to listen to burt's scattered memories seeing as he's only written a page of info.. ( hopefully Riley will have more to go on ). and again what a great cliffhanger for KC to leave us on with the marines status...

and because I missed out on the forums the last 2 months.. Datuuuuuu Nooooooooo!!!!! hopefully Randy is a special type of zombie.. all the symptoms, none of the bite.. a zombie version of a vaccine.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Grognaurd, scbubba, Kc liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    its been said already, but the bit with everyone talking at once was really awesome. ive noticed this season that the production levels have really stepped up. it seems like the last few chapters have had some type of really cool audio bit included. id be interested to test out red shirts spectrum analyser idea on this part especially.
    It's fascinating, but at first blush would seem to provide no additional insight. Bear in mind, I'm not an audio engineer and I'm trying to process this on a four year old "bottom tier, entry level" machine... but here's what I found:

I need to go over it again and play with the filters and settings... maybe some plugins. I ran Equation by Aphex Twin through it to verify that I'm actually doing/using the same thing others are. I'm getting a similar result.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    what I would rather "see"...is that puck didn't actually "see" them killed, but taken. much the same way datu was taken, and Tanya was grabbed. robbins,carl, and Muldoon could have simply been grabbed in a big ole ambush dogpile. pucks natural reaction to this would be to call them "dead" as hes yet to experience that sort of thing firsthand. IF that's the case and they COULD still be alive. datu would be the one to send in there(wherever THERE is..) to get them. as he is currently "ignored" by the typical biter.
    Makes sense, considering Puck's cold reaction to Datu. Even it he was them get taken he may think and even believe they are already dead. Was his favorite movie ever mentioned? Aliens by any chance? (p-p-p-please k-kill mmmeee...)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    to me, Puck doesn't sound mortally wounded. Initially he sounds out of breath and weak, but as the conversation goes on he sounds a lot more definite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    To me it didn't sound like he was out of breath - he wasn't huffing and puffing to get his breath back, which you would be if you were trying to talk when out of breath, as i've already said, he sounds to be in shock.
    I disagree. While running this segment through the spectrum analyzer, I listened to this segment a few times...
    Spoilered for gruesomeness:
    SPOILER 

As for the suggestion that this is a prank... No. it isn't. The guys may get up to spectacular grab-ass yo-mamma shenanigans, but outside the wire on an op, you do not fuck around.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Red Shirt, you're the fucking man. NOW MAN UP AND JOIN THE WE'RE ALIVE CONVOY TO L.A. FOR THE FINALE!!!!
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba, Gooer, Kc liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post

Wow. You busted out the spectrum analyzer. SOMEONE REP THAT! But that was cool. Does anyone else see a face in there?
    Likes LiamKerrington, Merlin1274, scbubba liked this post

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast