User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    If they got separated, he would of said it, not that they were dead - never assume someone is dead unless you see the body. I'm going to guess Puck saw what happened, got injured in the meanwhile, but managed to escape.
    I also figured it was something along those lines. They don't seem like the people to assume, unless he was to far outta his mind to know what he was doing? However, that's not likely and they're likely dead as he said. However the Wiki shouldn't be changes until it's fully confirmed the other soldier boys are dead.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    If they got separated, he would of said it, not that they were dead - never assume someone is dead unless you see the body. I'm going to guess Puck saw what happened, got injured in the meanwhile, but managed to escape.
    Unfortunately, in this show we do see the body, coming to snack on you.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    I also figured it was something along those lines. They don't seem like the people to assume, unless he was to far outta his mind to know what he was doing? However, that's not likely and they're likely dead as he said. However the Wiki shouldn't be changes until it's fully confirmed the other soldier boys are dead.
    If a witness says they're dead - they're most likely dead. If it is confirmed otherwise, it can be changed back, but in the meanwhile, the only witness has confirmed that they are dead, so i would presume it is safe to say they are :c

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    When Michael was discussing the police station/jail I had a flashback to Tar and Bricks telling Lizzy about the time when Bricks ripped the head off one of them. My instinct (which hasn't led me too far from the truth so far) tells me the Mallers ambushed the soldiers. Michael was worried about the tight quarters and that the 50 cal wouldn't work well in there. It does seem strange for Kc to have talked about the police station so very long ago and not bring it up again.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

If a witness says they're dead - they're most likely dead. If it is confirmed otherwise, it can be changed back, but in the meanwhile, the only witness has confirmed that they are dead, so i would presume it is safe to say they are :c
    Alright, though I really hope Puck is wrong. However it's likely he was right and they're dead... This sucks! *sighs*

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    Alright, though I really hope Puck is wrong. However it's likely he was right and they're dead... This sucks! *sighs*
    I have to agree there, it does suck. The banter was hilarious, and they were a good addition to the show :/

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i'll attempt the Michael/CJ dialog...
    Ok, divide and conquer. I'll take the CJ/Burt/Tanya/Kelly portion of the argument. Can someone else take Lizzy / Reily / Saul?

From 20:49...

CJ: Wait, what we've been doing? I'm sorry: where do you think your gas or food is coming from? You all are doing same thing: chasing ghosts.

Burt: What, are you still going to let that little girl on a power trip push you around?

Tanya: That 'little girl' has done a hell of a lot more than you two, that's for sure.

Burt: It's not easy out there; food is scarce. What do you expect?

Kelly: We know who they really care about. (You could've just) stayed here and done the same.

Burt: I wanted to take the battle out there. Away from everyone.

Tanya: CJ has safe houses you could have used.

Kelly: Hold on...

Burt: Well we didn't know then. Maybe we don't need them now, either.

Tanya: Hold on! Stop! Just shut up!

Then Puck comes in with:

Help.... Michael. I need pickup, hurry. Bring the Doc. I't just me. They're dead.

The argument part was hard to parse out, but I don't think we've missed anything essential; it's mainly the character all venting their frustrations at each other...
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 20th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok. I'll stubbornly cling to my irrational hope that Robbins is still alive, at least until next week...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Michael/CJ dialog... granted there's a lot of overlap
    (as best i could understand!)

Kelly: What do you think we've been doing?

CJ: wait, 'what WE have been doing?'
    i'm sorry, where do you think your gas or food has been coming from? You all are doing the same thing: Chasing Ghosts.

Michael: Whoa, hold on. Back up, what happened at the Lab? And the Court House? We found real shit.

CJ: What good has that been? Where has it gotten you? Either you do it now or you're never going to find anything ...?... go work on it.

M: Who's been out long hours? oh, now you're trying to change your mind all of the sudden?

CJ: Well, i'm trying to think about people short- and long-term. Who setup the infrastructure of the Safehouses? If one of them...

M: It's not my fault you didn't do a good enough job rationing the fuel before...
    Likes LiamKerrington, REZombie liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

I have to agree there, it does suck. The banter was hilarious, and they were a good addition to the show :/
    It really does, I sooo wanna cry but I hate crying!

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast