Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's The Rat?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    It was deff. someone from the tower. Then again do we still believe that the person who fired the first shot is the same one who is the rat?
    You just reminded me of something. When I first saw Scream I actually called the bad guys correctly. I said "Oh it has to be person a and person b......no wait...that...that can't be right. There are never two bad guys in slasher flicks because they all follow the same formula." So then I settled on just person a, and got really mad when I discovered I was right the first time.

Perhaps it's not just one person whodunit. It could actually be more than one person who blew the Tower in together. *stroking chin...* hmmm....

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    If Kelly were with the Mallers she is in prime real estate for a call right now!
    I voted Kelly, mostly because CrowBar left out the real rat or at least an option to choose him/her.
    I now feel as though Kelly was not a plant from the Mallers but the real deal. Tommy had a back story to where they were when the wave hit their neighborhood. I am running myself in circles though, because it may have been after she got in she was able to pick up a conversation with the Mallers, and damn did she not like Micheal's leadership... yep, its Kelly. But wait, ha ha.
    Teeth
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    What if we don't think there was a rat? Hmmm... maybe there was a different way. I might detail my theory later, but it would be interesting.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    What if we don't think there was a rat? Hmmm... maybe there was a different way. I might detail my theory later, but it would be interesting.
    I'm curious about your theory, because to me it really looks like there was an insider. I'll be waiting for your details

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    It's definitely not conclusive, and I kind of see holes in it. It was more a theory as I was listening, which then started to get less likely through the progression. But basically it delved into Latch's (unstated) background. His nickname insinuates that he was the one who broke into Burt's store (Locked & Loaded, not the tower). If the Maulers/Mallers had coordinated an attack with the tattooed one, they could have broken in, and stolen equipment, talked on the radio, etc. However, once they found the stolen goods, it seemed a lot less likely. I definitely enjoyed the thought that everyone is chasing a rat that doesn't exist.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I voted for Kelly! I may not like Pegs, but she's no snitch.

"Lurker"

Status
    I voted for Angel, mainly due to his relationship with Scratch. Their relationship is more than suspicious, and the fact that he appears to be very, very street wise (See his hotwiring skills) for someone who appears to have been groomed to go through Officer's School. Scratch seems to be much too familiar with Angel for their relationship to have been a passing thing.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I voted for Pegs... *chuckling in the corner

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I voted for Pegs... *chuckling in the corner
    Please make it true, KC, and then we could Taser her again...or you could throw in an Iron Maiden like Nikvoodoo recommended. I like his style.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I said it before and will say it again!

It Was Saul, Dammit!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast