User Tag List

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Well,mutations of K18 can be linked to a liver disease called cryptogenic cirrhosis, if thats any help.....? Which it isn't.....

Edit: considering that the zombies still need to eat and sleep like we do, maybe they can fall ill to....? I'm assuming if they had a liver disease they wouldn't survive much long....
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 17th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post

CJ knowing everything about everyone. I think she did this just in case Saul and Victor tried to say she didn't care about coming to save them from the mallers. However, getting to know people would have changed her.
    CJ has a file on everyone....
    Likes Footbutt, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Does anyone remember back at CJ's old place where we first met her, can't remember the name, but it got overrun in the end - CJ was in the basement and (I speculate) that Ink was there, he whispered something, and she was left alive... It was pretty damn scary!
    So I have a feeling that CJ isn't all what she seems... Theories??

Also I love this show and always trying to get more UK followers!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    And I believe it was 'leave her' that he whispered...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyButters View Post
    And I believe it was 'leave her' that he whispered...
    You are right. Ink left her for some reason and The mallers were sure intent on finding them because of what they could be...
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    CJ has a file on everyone....
    CJ has a file on the NSA.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    CJ has a file on the NSA.
    CJ has a file on who been naughty or nice.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I hope we get a flashback at sometime in the show to hear him again, but I think that scene worked really well.
    In my imagination, I just pictured a flashback montage... Any given day, lounging around the tower and passing time. Playing cards and laughing, people getting to know one another... Datu and Tommy tinkering with stuff. Saul down in the parking garage trying to inspect the vehicles, but Lizzy is distracting him. Burt giving his weapon classes. Pegs working the garden... Riley inventorying goods from a recent scavenging mission and setting things aside for that nights dinner...
    Zombies just a (not so) distant memory, just people being people and living an ordinary day of their life.

Man, I just bummed myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    KC is going to turn the knife slowly with Datu's death
    A friend once told me that Joss Whedon is a masterful artist at "twisting the knife slowly" in your emotions. IMHO, KC's writing is on par with his... see where I'm hinting at?
    "Not everyone is going to make it out of the story alive."
    "I'm a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar."
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    This might be sound tinfoily - but why did Jay not attack Datu? Did Jay identify Datu as a zombie? Does that mean that Datu might serve as some sort of zombified stealth individual? This would open the way for Datu to go where nobody who has not been bitten yet can go, would it not?
    YABC, I'll take your tinfoil challenge and play it out. I was thinking the same thing when Jay kept walking away despite fresh meat in front of him. For some reason, most likely that Datu is "on the z spectrum," he went unnoticed. This can become a weapon that might allow our heroes to get closer than ever to their "offensive plan." Though K18 levels are the symptom, not the cause, Tanya's test could come in quite handy for putting together an elite force of slow turners. Datu, Saul, Tanya, maybe Michael, maybe another few who had concealed earlier exposures because they hadn't turned - they could do a lot of damage if they can find Ink's lair...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    This what I find far fetched. It seems to be too much of a coincidence for two members of the main group to be immune. Now Datu is a super slow turner? Out of all the specimens Tanya has encountered she has come across just one and the best connection we can come up with is skin color? I figure there would be a lot more cases that would make this apparent.
    I don't find it far-fetched to have multiple survivors in the same group who might have a special rare immunity, at least at this stage in the story. If there's some kind of genetic immunity out there that prevents turning, it becomes a Darwinian advantage, allowing them to survive at better rates than the "normals." I'm thinking of the premise of survival in Stephen King's The Stand

I wouldn't be surprised to find a few more examples like Saul and Tanya and maybe even Datu, those who have already been exposed, but hid their exposure for fear of being run off, whose "immunity" is the reason they are still alive.

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast