User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Behemoth Unknown Cause of Death?

In Ch.39 pt.1 they pick up a girl who was recently bit. Micheal says some people from the colony came across a dead behemoth, cause of death unknown. Similar to one Angel found near the military base.

Does anyone known about any unknown causes of death? Or anyone know what ep. it might be of this other behemoth Angel found?

It's probably irrelevant, I just don't remember any of them just falling over dead. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    In Ch.39 pt.1 they pick up a girl who was recently bit. Micheal says some people from the colony came across a dead behemoth, cause of death unknown. Similar to one Angel found near the military base.

Does anyone known about any unknown causes of death? Or anyone know what ep. it might be of this other behemoth Angel found?

It's probably irrelevant, I just don't remember any of them just falling over dead. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
    In Chapter 17 part 1, There Might be Others, Angel and Kalani find a dead behemoth outside of the warehouse at the Army Reserve Base. They can tell what caused it's death.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    In Chapter 17 part 1, There Might be Others, Angel and Kalani find a dead behemoth outside of the warehouse at the Army Reserve Base. They can tell what caused it's death.
    Yea, they killed it.

They can't tell why it was lying there dying, but Kalani put a few bullets in it when it woke up after Angel looked in it's eyes.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    From Tanyas evidence it would seem that behemoths suffer from disease and die rather rapidly. Their bodies clearly are not meant to sustain their massive strength and stature, so it breaks down. Or so it would seem.

The one Riley shot with an arrow seemed to stick around quite long. We don't know yet how capable these things are and if the dead ones they found are the norm for all of them. It is quite curious, though. Are the baddies dying out?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I think that the lower echelons of the infected have been deemed fair game, and that is the reason for the "lone wolf" biters that have been seen. Possibly the normal diet of the behemoths kept their disease in check, and as food becomes more scarce they succumb to its effects.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

I had sort of assumed that what is happening to the Behemoths is an unintended consequence of how they have gotten to be so big- whether that be due to a cocktail of drugs, or experimentation, or genetics, or whatever.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Maybe they're dying off because they eat their own kind - decaying skin can't be good for any stomach, especially if they still act somewhat like humans -needing food and sleep to keep going....maybe...?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Well we're told that the normal ones stay away from the Behemoths. We're also told that the physiology is the same as humans...they can bleed out, they sleep, they eat. Remember Pegs and Michael on the boat? Here we get first hand experience with zeds that by Michaels account look like they may have been starving. I'm sure, (my own opinion of course) that this is the case with the Behemoths and eventually with all of them.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I feel like maybe they have a shelf life. They react differently to the drugs, like follistatin (which inhibits muscle growth) and i feel like wild growth of cancer and tumors might be side effect for the creature who doesn't bind with the mutation properly. The behemoths are sick (maybe why other biters stay clear) and eventually die. Maybe they can be resurrected, idk.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

The very thought of Datu building a weapon was enough to frighten them to death...
    Likes Kc, kent17 liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast